Going through the archives and found the 7 hot single woman post..

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
I recently joined the Dr1 forum so I thought I should check the archive to minimize the risk to post the same questions/topics which you guys have been through already.

Anyway I just found this conversation and the reply from AZB made me laugh quite a lot. The thread consist of many posts so I have not gone through them but I do wonder if the thread starter ever gave an update on the post-experiences of the trip.. :)

I apologize if I am braking any rule or praxis by copying and pasting an old thread like this. Just let me know in that case. Just wanted to share a good laugh.

My girlfriends and I are traveling to Dr and looking for a good nightlife. We are all in our mid twenties and are looking for a good time. We were debating sosua or cabarete. Please help!!!!

We would rather stay on a beautiful beach than go in a muggy city. And we are looking for good looking men in their late twenties or early thirties. Can you help? I am from Orange county , CA; so Im kinda spoiled in that department.

Reply:
Please post your fotos on the net so we can compare you all with our resident dominican beauties. Mind you we are all also very spoiled kinky men. If anyone of you are fatties, wear sneakers, bandanas, shorts or talk like american women, you are out.

What you have waiting for you in sosua are slim, sweaty black men with kinky hair who dance like professionals. They are all great in bed and fast talkers. Before you know it, you will be in love with them and will find yourselves sending money by western union on monthly basis. I say, just be out there and they will come. Enjoy the meat and take it for what it's worth. No long distance relationships and no sending money to them.
have fun.