your thoughts on being the #1 or #2 man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Here is a question fot you guy's to run with may be we can have some fun with this. There are advantiges to both ( ie boyfriend#1 get to be be more open in publick
but pays for more things) and #2 ( has to stay behind the sean's more or less but still gets to play with the sweets and gets to
Know the siuathion).
So what do you think #1 or #2 ?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Are you asking us if we prefer sloppy seconds? I'm sure many people on here are very happy to be sloppy seconds, thirds, fouth, fifth and sixth, daily, but nothing quite like being the one and only.

Dominican women have little to offer in any terms, and so there are more than enough to go around. No real need to share unless lazy, or simply into monging which is also fine.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Funny Friday !

Hey girls, I want your thoughts. Would you rather be Yacht chef's #1 or #2

Dominicana: Numero 548 :rambo:

:laugh:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
HUG, a little soap, hot water, and some ?Intimiss"and they are GOOD TO GO!!!!!!!
The Dominicans say,

?Mas Vale Un Filete Compartido, Que Un Chili Para Mi Solito?!!!
And a popular old ?Bachta"goes,?Con Agua Y Jabon Se Lava, Con Agua Y Jabon Se Lava?!!!!!
And,....Con Jugo LIMON, Se Corte La ?BABA?!!!!!!

That's how Dominicanos feel about ?Seconds?!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Not always so willing to wash their hair though, never know what gets in there.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Was not relly asking about the slopy seconds or #3#4#5 with the full time pros. I was asking more about bing a male equivalent of a amante.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
You see, if you note CC's post you will see, if you are not the one and only then you are never too far away from another mans juice, be it one mans, or more than one is not important. And to be honest, do long termers in DR really find screwing around aimlessly all that interesting or even enjoyable, or even having a bit on the side knowing it goes nowhere (which I guess is your question). I know we are not all the same, but surely once a guy gets to a certain maturity and has had sufficient experience (especially with Dominican women who are boring as hell unless there is also something between the ears) with women, his appetite levels out and requires slightly more than the guarantee of sex, which is the easiest thing in the world, second only to breathing in DR.
I guess my answer is in DR, being man #2 is pointless, besides what is mentioned above, nothing is more dangerous in DR, probably responsible for the majority of domestic deaths/murders.

Even on an expat level, DR attracts the craziest people around, even expats are another level of nuts, of all places in the world I would not feel at all compelled to go with another guys gal (expat or native) it is in DR.

May 29, 2006
The situation I've been in like that is where the guy is out of state at some college and will be back, or the girl is in college and has a *serious* BF back home. Takes a lot of stress out of the relationship but not for anything long term or serious.

With this one girl, we had been sleeping together for a couple months when she gets a phone call from the other BF and he dumps her. Then she's crying on me all night long. On the plus side, she was very much into revenge sex so we didn't leave the house until we ran out of food.. On the down side was without the other beau, the bar got raised for me and it wasn't as fun anymore.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
The bar is set so low in the DR ...... no need to be #2.
I suspect most men reading this, can meet or exceed the expectations of the typical DR female....even young attractive ones.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Or stinky, lumpy, spunky hair that isn't put on right? and eyebrows that are unnaturally thick painted above the natural browline, it's kind of like a poverty facelift. They all have false hair, even if they put in extensions and then have it cut even shorter than it was previously, which is really tough to understand, but reason to get to that all important salon. I think many are aliens and certain salons are mothership recharging/downloading docks, they go their for further instructions and to download progress. Infact I am sure of this as the sex directly previous to a salon visit is always considerably different to that there after, could almost be another person/alien/droid.

Class women!:laugh:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have found that having a sexual relationship with a Dominicana works best if she in married.
Preferably with an Expat who still lives outside the DR, but also with girls married with a Dominicano.
The BEST situation of all, is when she lives abroad with her expat husband, and comes to the DR every year at Christmas time for her months vacation!
It keeps the relationship low key.
They also have a vested interest in keeping quiet about it.
They don't want to say anything to your wife, assuming that you are married.
They can't spend, or expect much of your time, or MONEY!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I have been seeing one woman since she was single and 16 years old, until now that she is married, has 3 kids, and is 36 years old.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
That what you describe covers (or used to) about 99% of the expat guys married to or involved with Dominicanas from the Sosua area. Not saying exclusive to Sosua but this is only where I used to experience it. A guy would come for 6, 7, 8 months of the year and then leave and within 30 minutes of his flight having taken off his wife or girlfriend would be down the bar trying to secure temporary status among another expat, married or involved no matter. This is entirely the reason I could never trust any man, expat or otherwise in DR. I saw so many best pals taking care of the wife/girlfriend while away, pals that were like glue when together, strong friendships thought nothing of bagging each others gals, seemingly behind the backs of the departed. People say Doms have no morals and are cheap when it comes to relationships and sex etc, but us expats give them a good run for their money on that front.

No offense intended to anyone screwing his brothers wife by the way!:laugh: It is just like that, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.