Laundry Service in Punta Cana

RFG

Oct 13, 2014
HI looking for a laundry service (by the pound) somewhere near the Riu hotels in PuntaCana .Thanks in advance:)

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
HI looking for a laundry service (by the pound) somewhere near the Riu hotels in PuntaCana .Thanks in advance:)

Let me understand this because I must be missing something. You are staying at an all inclusive for two weeks but you don't have enough clothes with you. You will need to do a wash? By the time you bring laundry to an outside laundry mat and pick it up the cost will not be that much cheaper to not just do it at the hotel. Because of the cost of electricity in washing and drying laundry is expensive in the DR. Bite the bullet and do it through the AI.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Let me understand this because I must be missing something. You are staying at an all inclusive for two weeks but you don't have enough clothes with you. You will need to do a wash? By the time you bring laundry to an outside laundry mat and pick it up the cost will not be that much cheaper to not just do it at the hotel. Because of the cost of electricity in washing and drying, laundry is expensive in the DR. Bite the bullet and do it through the AI.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I second LTSteve. Do it at the resort. What you'll save doing it outside the resort you'll spend on time and transportation. Or do some hand washing in your room worse-case.

PCMike

Aug 30, 2008
My wife is forbidden to use the dryer....what does that tell you about energy costs???

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Your maid will gladly wash your clothes by hand in your bathroom, and hang them up there to dry.
PS., I tip the maid everyday, instead of waiting until I leave.
Maids change, and you may tip a new one who has done nothing special for you.
Everyday get the next day's work even better!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
AND, what do you plan on wearing???
The DR is VERY INFORMAL at the beach, especially in an All DELUSIVE resort!!!
Swim suit, shorts and a ?T? will do just fine!!!!

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Like others have indicated - ask the maid to wash for you and give her a tip. She will be most likely happy to do so and you will not have to take time out of your vacation to chase laundry at a local laundry, where you might have to come by several times in order to retrieve all your items.

If I use said service I usually have a few T's, some shirts and undies. DR$ 500 should take care of that easily.

If necessary just repeat the process.