My Sosua Project Tropico Mar!

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I have had a lot of people who know me in Sosua asking about my new project. So here it is www.drescape24.blogspot.com I picked up a small condo complex earlier in the month. This property needs to be completely renovated. It is five units, one 2 bedroom and four 1 bedrooms condos. It will be a while before I am ready for vacation rentals. I refuse to rush this project and when it's done it done. Hahah
To everyone who has contacted me already thank you very much for your kinds words and positive wishes.
John

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Thank you everyone. This isn't my first rodeo, I understand what's ahead, and I am enjoying the rehab. Cheers.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Keep us posted. Looking forward to hearing about your progress. Good luck..

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
good choice to prepare such space. normally people do not think about it but you need room for gas bottles, laundry, tools, generator/inversor. did you consider a small toilet too so that folks sitting by the pool do not have to run back to their apartments or do the business inside the pool?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
nice good to see...i thought nobody was doing anything.... and it seems that if you are under the radar.....small enough not to attract attention... might work...

palmiche53

Dec 17, 2012
How can you leave the D.R. with a million dollars? Very easy, bring 3 million and leave in a year!

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
good choice to prepare such space. normally people do not think about it but you need room for gas bottles, laundry, tools, generator/inversor. did you consider a small toilet too so that folks sitting by the pool do not have to run back to their apartments or do the business inside the pool?
Yes, we have a pool toilet spot and shower all planned out.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
got the date set for the open house parteeeeee? Wanna mark my calendar? Open bar, roast pig, jumbo Presidentes, new Porsche door prize, ice sculpture ,naked teen age sky divers? Feel free to contact me as I have lots of good party ideas. Be good to get the project off on the right foot, eh! Best of luck on the project.