My house is now for sale.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
A unique VIP level development in the city of Santiago. A quiet place for you and your family to live with beautiful mountain and city views. Finely detailed stucco house with mahogany trim and maple cabinets, high ceilings, granite counter tops and marble floor tiles. Water pump and gas cylinder shed at rear. Small garden with plantains also at the rear of the house. Tiled 2 car driveway. The house has its own gate as well as being inside 24 hour security. A/C in master and one other bedroom.
Lawyer fees are usually 1% to 1.5% of the total sale value. Transfer tax fee of 3.1% to transfer title deed to your name.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
good luck...have you looked into recent sales in area lately? and what was the length of time on the mkt...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I added the photos for you from my Mac. Yes, Mac's can create .jpg files, along with plenty of others :)

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I added the photos for you from my Mac. Yes, Mac's can create .jpg files, along with plenty of others :)

If Trainman says it can't be done, I believe him. :p

Good luck Trainman!

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
a vip neighbor...oh boy...I wonder does he have that fantastic clothes dryer in his home...nothing like a pair of tighty whiteys hanging in the bedroom...to show how exclusive the area is

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
a vip neighbor...oh boy...I wonder does he have that fantastic clothes dryer in his home...nothing like a pair of tighty whiteys hanging in the bedroom...to show how exclusive the area is

It must be one of the safest houses in the country because the military police are there every night. In the Urb. are a prosecutor, a PN general and 2 Diputados.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It must be one of the safest houses in the country because the military police are there every night. In the Urb. are a prosecutor, a PN general and 2 Diputados.

SO SAFE your own wife had you locked up for flapping your gums!
I am sure the neighbors enjoyed a nice piece of your pie.

Best of luck getting rid of your house, it does look nice.
Glad to see she did not get the title.
Lemme know when you are ready for round two!
My novia has a beautiful sister ready for market.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Best of luck with the sale. You probably regret telling the world your story now. My advice would be to try to separate that experience and telling everyone with the sale of this house as much as possible. It is not going to help none.
Pretty house!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
BEAUTIFUL, but, I hate the way Dominicans put the houses on top of each other!!!!!!!
When that ?VIP? farts, you can not only smell it, BUTT hear it!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Aug 6, 2006
It is a beautiful house, as one would expect based on the price.
VIPs often, I have heard, might be wearing tighty whities, and I imagine that they wash them regularly.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
BEAUTIFUL, but, I hate the way Dominicans put the houses on top of each other!!!!!!!
When that ?VIP? farts, you can not only smell it, BUTT hear it!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Yes, but at least these are VIP farts which as you know smell like roses and champagne (Paid for with our tax pesos).

I have mixed feelings about living next to Yenny. There's a part of me that would like to, maybe I can get a peek of that "bozo", but I would be scared to pi$$ her off and end up in Najayo.