Royals Pitcher Ventura.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Royals starting pitcher is wearing a hand written note to his deceased countryman, Rip O.T.and his number. Very classy move. Go Royals!

Domdream

Jul 26, 2014
I agree very appropriate but against the rules.Very inspiring performance by the youngster.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Yes. My mom is rooting for the Royals since the Yank are not in it.

GO Royals!!!!!!!

Love you mom!!!!!!!! :)

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Although technically illegal, sometimes it's better to break the rules. This was definitely one of those times.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
This kid was awesome last night and that 2nd inning really took a lot of pressure off. I glance at him every now and then but last night I watch the whole game and he was great.

Tonight they have to get a lead otherwise they will be looking down the barrel of BUMGARNER aka GAME OVER!!! If they can't get some runs against Hudson and allow Bumgarner to enter with a tie game or the lead it will be very hard to gets some runs against the Giants.

I want the Royals to win because they are in the same division as the White Sox, but I have a feeling they used all their runs up last night.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
This kid was awesome last night and that 2nd inning really took a lot of pressure off. I glance at him every now and then but last night I watch the whole game and he was great.

Tonight they have to get a lead otherwise they will be looking down the barrel of BUMGARNER aka GAME OVER!!! If they can't get some runs against Hudson and allow Bumgarner to enter with a tie game or the lead it will be very hard to gets some runs against the Giants.

I want the Royals to win because they are in the same division as the White Sox, but I have a feeling they used all their runs up last night.

Like I said aka GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012

JMB773 was right!