Planning on going on January

IEatTravelnCode

Oct 29, 2014
Hi all!

I currently live in Boca Chica, but I'm planning on going to Punta Cana for a couple of days, any ideas of places I should visit, I've read about Hoyo Azul, any other recommendation, if the place you recommend has a entrance fee, will be greatly appreciated if posted here!
Thanks in advance!

palmiche53

Dec 17, 2012
- do not take a cab in punta cana
- there is a clean hotel in brisas bavaro strip mall in avenida espana
- noah is a good restaurant by plaza san juan
- el cortecito beach and playa bibijagua to swim or you can go to macao

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Hoyo Azul has an entrance fee, as does Punta Cana Resort & Club's Ojos Ind?genas Reserve.
Playa Macao - surf beach and one of the most beautiful in the country
Laguna de B?varo - no entrance fee
If shopping is your thing - Palma Real and San Juan shopping centres
Sirenis Aqua Park in Uvero Alto, B?varo Adventure Park, and various wildlife parks: e.g. Manatee Park, Dolphin Explorer all have entrance fees

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
make the reservation in Punta Cana soon as all the best places to stay are almost full already We tried to book for a week playing golf with no luck but why not drive just a little further to the Hard Rock Hotel resort ..it is fantastic

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
- - there is a clean hotel in brisas bavaro strip mall in avenida espana
- noah is a good restaurant by plaza san juan

- el cortecito beach and playa bibijagua to swim or you can go to macao

Booking.com: The MT Hotel - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Do not reserve online, give them a call as the local price is $20 cheaper per night. Ask for room 21 or 22. Amazing breakfast included.

Citrus Resturant, Bavaro.... Order the Rib Eye:)

Citrus Restaurant and Lounge ? Restaurant in B?varo, Dominican Republic ? PlaceKnow.com

Head down the road from MT and visit Steve's Bar. There you will find the beer cold, rum cheap, and many locals that can suggest what you can do during the day.