Las Aguilas/Cibao Stadium

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
I will be in Santiago in February, and I have never attended a live baseball game there. I am interested in seeing Las Aguilas play. Does anybody have information on how to obtain tickets and priciing. I will be there February 8-15. Thanks in advance to all!!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I always buy off of the scalpers outside the stadium. I get there early. Palco A are the best seats in the house.

May 12, 2005
I will be in Santiago in February, and I have never attended a live baseball game there. I am interested in seeing Las Aguilas play. Does anybody have information on how to obtain tickets and priciing. I will be there February 8-15. Thanks in advance to all!!

The season will be over by then. Although the Caribbean Series might still be going.

May 12, 2005

The season will be over by then. Although the Caribbean Series might still be going.

Here is a link to the page for Las Aguilas

http://aguilas.lidom.com/main/