Anyone know a reputable plumber in Bavaro?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
You have to push harder.

I'm not happy with the guy my GC is using. Just wanted to have a plan B.

Have you told the GC you are not happy? You are the boss, he gets his money from you. Suggest you demand plumbing work be stopped until you get better quality, of course do it with a smile. You have to push harder against the GC to get results. Once the work is done and you sign off there is no recourse, especially here in the DR.

Regards,

PJT

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
PJT, if I lived in the US I would do that. Here it's useless. Nobody is accountable for anything. Plumbers are here now fixing things up. Hopefully the pipes won't start leaking six months from now.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
PJT, if I lived in the US I would do that. Here it's useless. Nobody is accountable for anything. Plumbers are here now fixing things up. Hopefully the pipes won't start leaking six months from now.

Your only true option is do it yourself.

Regards,

PJT

Domdream

Jul 26, 2014
How much work are we talking about. I have probably the best one in bavaro but hes hard to get.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Last time i did a e z ? repair job that had busted 2 x....wow what a nightmare....i re did my repair twice... very high pressure(water coming in to rental house) and i did not use the right color cpvc...(colorblind) didnt read the instructions..(important). and when all was done...it has lasted along time....