Calling All Girls who have been Sankie Pankied!

T

The Sankey Lady

Have you been a victim of sankie pankiness? If you answer yes to any of these questions WE WANT YOU.

1)Your "papi chulo" met you on the beach on vacation and you were his long lost love of his life?
2) Your papi uses Clariol #5?
3) He is waiting for your return and vows celebacy for the rest of his life?
4)"Taxi fare" was the first words he learned?
5) "Oye, Pretty lady" were the second ones?

An interactive website is being developed and your help is needed. You can post your papi's pic and tell us your story. You may even be able to locate your papi as other women post their pictures and share the same tired story you were told. Please respond if interested.

J

JohnS

Comment from a man...

Sorry if I comment on this without being a woman, having been "Sankie Pankied" by any gender (I wonder how many there are?), or not even having read the string of comments somewhere below... but....

* do really these kind of men exist in real life?
* and there are women who fall for them???? Really???
* what is a "Papi chulo"???

I never stop feeling baffled about what women find attractive???
There is a saying that goes something like "It is the bold guy who gets to kiss the prettiest girl!" Well, from what I have seen and even experienced from friends and acquaintances, it is the scumbag that gets to kiss (etc) ANY girl, whereas the sweet but possibly less bold guys remain alone...

Life can be so weird... In Dominican Republic as well as in Sweden or anywhere else, where there are... what are those creatures called again?... oh, yes, "people" !

Sorry folks, did I go grumpy on you again?

D

Doug

Re: John

John....c-mon you know these guys exist? otherwise you are as niave as the women who fall for them.....now women don't attack me here....I know not ALL women fall for them....only a very small percentage...(only about 80% of single ones....lol....just kidding)

J

JohnS

Doug, I know!

Doug!

Of course I know they exist, I even suggest that already in my post. It is just that whenever this "issue" comes up, I keep thinking of the good guys I know and how lonely they are and how, at the same time, I hear complaints from women, asking where the good guys are...

As I said, life is a very, very weird business! I wonder who wrote the rules? Perhaps it is time to introduce a new "business strategy"? A change of paradigm?

By the way, who is good and who is bad? What is the definition?
I wonder...

D

Doug

Re:John

Answer to your questions:
Who wrote the rules= Rob at DR1
Where are all the good guys= Here @DR1
Who is good =TW
Who is bad = Criss Colon
(the last two could be reversed depending on your definition)
LOL
But seriously....the answers to your questions,......beats me!

C

criss colon

Re:John/Doug

There goes your "Soul Food" dinner! Criss

B

Brenda

Re: Calling All Girls who have been Sankie Pankied

OH BROTHER! here we go again....this should be an interesting discussion. What is the purpose? Ladies pah-leeez....use your head when dealing with men....not your______.

S

Stephen Hadley

This would make a great site.....

I am truely curious as to how many these guys are running..

J

JohnS

Following your advice, Brenda, should be easy enough since women only have one head!

However, think about us poor guys... :)

A

azb

Re: This will p*** off women.

JohnS, I agree with you 100%. It's not the good guy who gets any action, its the bad guy the girls are actually looking for. In general, the good guy is considered a pendejo, paragueya who picks up the tab for everyone (girl and her friends) and gets a kiss on the cheek in the end of the evening.
I played my share of the nice guy and gotten no where with most of the girls (classy or low lives). Now that I have kicked the nice guy act goodbye (3 years ago), I am scoring with my new learned tigere tricks. Like most dominican men, if I don't get action from the girl of my interest in 2 dates, I am off to another one. You would be surprised to see how many girls will actually call you back (the ones who didn't have time of the day to spare you) and now come on to you with rejuvenated interests.
I make the rules now and to some extent I boss them around. The trick is to never lose your sense of humor and always make them laugh, yet, be in control.
This is the simple trick to scoring with Dominican women.
Since decent, responsible and professional men like us are scarce in DR, therefore, we are in control not them (of course you have to be half decent looking as well).

T

Tony C.

I use to laugh at all the women who were with their Sankies. Excuse my crudeness but all these tourist women were doing was something they would never do back home in front of friends and family. Trying "Dark meat"!

L

Loren

Rules of the chase

Good girls like bad boys
Bad girls like bad boys.

Women are like bankers, they want to see you already being pursued or occupied by someone else and that will increase your cachet hundredfold. If you already have money, bankers want to give you more. If you don't have any and need some, you get kicked to the curb. That's how women are with the punnany.

What to do if you are a good guy and don't want to sell your soul? Hacer pap?l de ni?o malo. Carry on like a bad guy without changing at your core and eventually the real you will come out, hopefully after you aready have her bagged. Then maybe she will be atrapada and ciega.

C

criss colon

You may use the term,"sankie Pankie",but what we are talking about here are "male prostitutes"! Just as female "prostitutes" prey on male visitors to the Dominican Republic, the "Sankies" prey on women visitors!We men "usually" have some experience dealing with these women,often seeking their "company" for a "Play-For-Pay" relationship.In the DR. the differance between a "prostitute" and a young lady who is trying to suppliment her income as a,lets say cashier,is blurry,to say the least!At least most men have some idea of what they are"dealing" with! Most women "victimized" by a "sankie" are caught "off-guard"!They have never experienced this sort of amorous "Full-Court-Press" .They fall "IN LOVE"!They make decisions they "Know" are wrong.They "loan",or give money,not for sex,but to pay hospital bills,tuition,rent,buy medicine,taxi fare,etc.When they finally "realize" what has happened,they "hurt",emotionally! When we men finally "realize" what has happened,we "hurt",financially! We are "Pissed" that the "Bitch" got our money!Men "heal" rapidly,and go on to the next "Adventure"! Women go on suffering for long periods of time.They feel "betrayed","foolish"."How could I let this happen to me?" I hope that this "Web Site" is not an attempt to "Get Even",or to show these guys for "What they are!",because these "Sankie Pankies" are not worth it. There are new ones every week! Better to put what happened in the "experiance" column,and start to heal,and not to "get even"!For what it,s worth,Criss

P

Pib

You guys are too silly. But... you make me laugh

Men spend so much energy trying to figure women out. Hear my advice: DON'T EVEN TRY. I have been trying to figure myself out all my life and I quit long ago. Do something more useful with your time, such as counting the cracks in your ceiling or coming up with non-sticky bumper stickers... something like that.

J

JohnS

There is a manual !!!

A Swedish friend of mine told me to study the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". He told me that it is the best "instruction manual" he can think of, how to "score" with women. The book tells you what to do and how to act in order to appear the dream guy.

The beauty of it is that you appear to be the real life man of any womans dreams, whereas you are in fact the worst low life of her nightmare! Some guys may get a kick out of that!?

As for me, being sweet, attentive, funny and charismatic, being me is enough... :)

Please don't wake me up yet!

However, I do agree totally with Chriss in his wise statement above!

C

criss colon

Sorry Tony C,your Cuban Racism,make that ignorance,to give you the benefit of the doubt!, is coming out! To refer to any Dominican,even a "Sankie Pankie" as "Dark Meat",is to refer to all dominicans "of color" as "Dark meat"! These "de-humanizing" slurs make it easier for people to hate.It is easier to hate a "thing" than another human! Criss

B

Brenda

Where is that Sanky lady who started this thread? I want to hear some stories from the ladies viewpoint. I have witnessed women fall in love with these beautiful, charming, professional Dominican male prostitutes. hmmmm I could write a book on the subject and maybe I will someday. I was personally approached several times a day while living in the DR and believe me I was not flattered by the compliments/aka bullshit. Let me just say women want these men for the same reason men look for female prostitutes.ummmm...that would be SEX. The big difference is that society does not except the behavior from women. That is why they tell themselves and everyone else that they were in love and victimized. Sanky Lady have you gotten any e-mails? I could use the stories for my next book.

C

criss colon

Brenda,an "enlightened",and"liberated" woman,how rare,how un-usual,how wonderful! There may be hope for the human race! Criss

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Girls, please dont post my picture yet!

Hey Girls:
I know I have Sanki-pankied a few out there, but just hold your pictures for a few days. I have a big score coming and dont want it screwed up.

TW