sosua walking at night

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
Coming down in January with my wife. Looking at staying at the newer blue garden condos or tradewinds. Is it safe to walk home at night from PC.

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
A cab costs very little take a cab , with your wife at night , late, you might be an easy target , its less than5 minutes, why risk it

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
So long as you use common sense the two of you shouldn't have any problems. Sosua/ El Batey is pretty safe at night.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
If you stay at Tradewinds, there is a really great local moto that the apartment manager or I can introduce you to who is always stationed at the entrance across from Super Polo. For less then $2 (2 ppl) you are better to use a moto that you can contact , as well as trust in and out of sosua at night.

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
Wow I didn't know there are hookers in Sosua .

Just hope your wife isn't like one I saw a few weeks ago. She when she saw apparent hooker activity shouted out "Slut!" I thought the chica's motoconcho pimp was gonna jump in and give problems. But he was more mature than the gringa.
Der Fish

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I would walk at night to TW, I would take a taxi or even a moto. Where is the Blue Garden Condos? I never heard of them. If you mean the Garden Condos, yes it's easy to walk to from from and much closer than Tradewinds.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Just hope your wife isn't like one I saw a few weeks ago. She when she saw apparent hooker activity shouted out "Slut!" I thought the chica's motoconcho pimp was gonna jump in and give problems. But he was more mature than the gringa.
Der Fish

If she yells every time she sees a working chica, she is going to damage her vocal chords.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
The hookers will be the biggest problem. I feel 'safe' in Sosua walking around at night, even with my kids in tow, but the hookers and moto conchos will harrass you. It's just annoying is all. My wife has gone out in Sosua at night, never had any problems.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
The hookers will be the biggest problem. I feel 'safe' in Sosua walking around at night, even with my kids in tow, but the hookers and moto conchos will harrass you. It's just annoying is all. My wife has gone out in Sosua at night, never had any problems.

The chicas will never cause you a problem, just say no thanks. They ARE Sosua. The only problem you will have is if you don't pay one after using her services. I would rather be attacked by a rabid pit bull with hamburger meat smeared on my body.

The chicas will never cause you a problem, just say no thanks. They ARE Sosua. The only problem you will have is if you don't pay one after using her services. I would rather be attacked by a rabid pit bull with hamburger meat smeared on my body.

They are NOT ALL of Sosua. It may seem that way if that is what you go there for but there is MUCH more to the town that has nothing to do with them.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
They are NOT ALL of Sosua. It may seem that way if that is what you go there for but there is MUCH more to the town that has nothing to do with them.

I love playa alicia. Big and sandy, not much harassment, calm, my daughter loves looking for 'grejos in the rocks, and the pizza at that little cafe is my fav in Sosua.

Also, watching the guy who rents the chairs Sanky gringas is pretty funny.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I have been there twice without my wife and I never seen any hookers.

you have been to Sosua twice and not seen hookers?

let me respectfully suggest you do not know what you are looking at. that is like saying you went to the Sahara and did not see any sand.