winnie the pooh, alleged hermaphrodite

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i can be proud of other polaks today: Objetan a Winnie Pooh en Polonia por "sexo dudoso" - DiarioLibre.com

Se filtraron grabaciones de la discusi?n a la prensa, en una de las cuales un funcionario dijo que el osito era "hermafrodita". Otros dijeron que su vestimenta es imp?dica y su g?nero indeterminado.
Algunos opinaron que ser?a mejor ponerle el nombre del oso Uszatek, un personaje de dibujos animados polacos que siempre est? totalmente vestido.

this is how does oso uszatek look like, btw:

2hrl2tl.jpg

you can say he's a clean cut christian.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
[video=youtube;JESjHyHVrn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JESjHyHVrn4[/video]

Poor bear.
Maybe he has no genitalia, but he does have "a honey jar stuck on his nose"...
Doesn't he?

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
[video=youtube;wQhCNOV5Gnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wQhCNOV5Gnk[/video]

:bunny:

Aug 6, 2006
I think all the inhabitants of the Hundred Acre Wood are masculine, except for Kanga, and the honeybees.
Owl, Eeyore, Tigger. Piglet, Rabbit, perhaps even the heffalumps and woozles are all masculine or at lease asexual. Winnie is actually a stuffed bear, so he is asexual.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Hermaphrodite: Shortly after a woman gives birth the doctor comes to her bedside and advises her that her baby has been born a hermaphrodite. She does not understand and asks for a clarification. The doctor explains that the baby has the sexual characteristics of both a male and a female. She gasps ' My god do you mean it has a penis and a brain?'

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
im looking at a kazsakiztan chick polish german, latvians , ukraines...they got some built in power if u know what i mean...
i been checkinout these two ladies one u.s. lady 43 45 or so..a little wacky but ok not such a good figure but,,,might be a good cook and inventive...the other a hefty kazak lady a little beefy but solid... its going to be diff. to ask either one of them out but im going european...holding power...and they know...understand...

May 29, 2006
It's well documented that Eeyore liked to get a pounding on the butt and that Pooh had a sex fetish with honey and would auto erotic asphyxiate by sticking his head into empty jars, making him moan in sexual delight. Piglet was a pegger.. who knew?

Aug 6, 2006
So Winnie the Pooh was not originally a Pooh, but named Edward, like the king. And based on a Canadian bear of a darker hue.

Still, Winnie the Pooh lacked the proper plumbing for mating or even urination and defecation.