GW Bush getting ripped off!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
reminded me of my SIL who was campaigning with hipolito (don't judge me) in some barrios in POP. she was shaking hands and giving out boxes/bags with free food and someone nicked her engagement ring. i laughed out loud. sorry, not sorry.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
reminded me of my SIL who was campaigning with hipolito (don't judge me) in some barrios in POP. she was shaking hands and giving out boxes/bags with free food and someone nicked her engagement ring. i laughed out loud. sorry, not sorry.

she is a fine looking woman, i must say...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha ha ha. no, i think that my sister in law is gorgeous. maybe not right now as she is pregnant again and looks a little bit worse for wear. but she is super pretty woman. i'm jealous.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
ha ha ha. no, i think that my sister in law is gorgeous. maybe not right now as she is pregnant again and looks a little bit worse for wear. but she is super pretty woman. i'm jealous.

yeah, sure. jealous. i know people who have seen you, remember.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Wish he was still the President instead of that empty suit we have now

Yeah we'd have a national affordable health care plan

Oh wait...

An Examination of the Bush Health Care Agenda

Well, we'd have an immigration reform agenda that works

wait...what?

Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well...the economy wouldn't be so...huh?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/26/b...ronger-than-expected-in-3rd-quarter.html?_r=0

Looks like we need to find another empty suit when this one's finished so things will keep getting better and in a few years we won't even remember "W"s recession.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this. is. clown. bin.

2u5uo80.gif