Picture of Justin... *PIC*

J

Justin

Ok, this pic is 3 years old, I was only 17. I look a little older now. Please be gentle with the criticsm. Thanks!

-Justin

B

Becca

Re: Picture of Justin...

I have a quick question, what is it with all these people putting their pics on the message board?

D

Doug

Re: I thought the 80:s was the decade of narcissis

John...the kid is just posting his pic.....Just like a few others are doing.......why the put down?

S

sarah irene19

Re: Picture of Justin...

HEY Justin, you look great thanks for posting your picture!
Here is the list for the rest of the group, the following people l'll name here please post your picture's OK? or pow pow ...

1) TW- funny
2) Loren-very smart
3) Pib- very wise lady
4) Pepe- so so
5) JA809- very understanding
6) Dominican Papi- un Chulo
7) John - the spanish tutor
8) EL Jefe- EL JEFE
Ok guy's please get those wonderful childhood picture's out or adult ones doesn't really matter! anyone else please feel free to join our great ''family tree''!!! Thank you all... Sarita~ ; )

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: What a hunk!!!Hehehe!

Hey Justin: The next time there is an audition for the Backstreet Boys I will be sure to back you on it.
TW

J

Justin

Re: What a hunk!!!Hehehe!

Sure TW, but what am I going to do with all my extra talents? For example my ability to play various musical instruments. Backstreet-type groups don't bother with those extra abilities. Maybe you could help me start a salsa group. hehe.

-Justin

J

JohnS

To Brenda!

See that, Brenda! We were exempt! Phoiiii, I was worried for a moment... :)

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Justin for Salsa

Justin; If you get a salsa group organized I will write the songs for you. Are you a top 40 kind of a guy? Sorry if this offend you, just asking?
TW