1br apartment needed in Cabarete or between Cabarete&Sosua(not Sosua itself)

Ceece

Dec 1, 2014
Hello,
My wife and I are looking for a 1br apartment in Cabarete or between Cabarete and Sosua(not Sosua itself). We
have also heard nice things about Puerto Plata and are interested. We are looking for short term(Dec-Feb) or long term(6mon to one 1yr),$400-$600, and pet friendly(cat). Please contact us. Thanks

JLA1125

Aug 14, 2013
When I was visiting a friend of mine in Cabarete last year, he was staying at a place called the Victorian. He was renting a one bedroom for $600 a month. It was nice - in East Cabarete on the beach. I don't know what their pet policy is though.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hello,
My wife and I are looking for a 1br apartment in Cabarete or between Cabarete and Sosua(not Sosua itself). We
have also heard nice things about Puerto Plata and are interested. We are looking for short term(Dec-Feb) or long term(6mon to one 1yr),$400-$600, and pet friendly(cat). Please contact us. Thanks

Go online to vrbo.com vacation rental by owner and you will find many listings.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Dominican Republic Rentals

While we list on there and don't have a problem with the occasional pet, I am afraid our dog will probably have a problem with a cat. But you can see other listings in the above link that might work for you.