Not a trip report...

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Just a post to thank all the DR1 members who made my last trip memorable and enjoyable.

I was able to get 100% of the things I needed to get done, but not without the help of Waytogo, whose hospitality was beyond exceptional, Don who selflessly provided vital transportation, The Gorgon who came through in the clutch like Derek Jeter, and of course, it's always a good day when you can sit down and have a chat with Hillbilly.

And a little shout-out to Dv8, who provided some necessary intel that proved invaluable.

Time to readjust my cynic meter because New York City will always do that to you, but a week in Santiago definitely took the edge off.

Hope to see everyone again soon. You guys are the best.

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Just a post to thank all the DR1 members who made my last trip memorable and enjoyable.

I was able to get 100% of the things I needed to get done, but not without the help of Waytogo, whose hospitality was beyond exceptional, Don who selflessly provided vital transportation, The Gorgon who came through in the clutch like Derek Jeter, and of course, it's always a good day when you can sit down and have a chat with Hillbilly.

Time to readjust my cynic meter because New York City will always do that to you, but a week in Santiago definitely took the edge off.

Hope to see everyone again soon. You guys are the best.

it was great to finally meet you in person, and although we did not spend a lot of time together, it was "short and sweet like an old lady's dance". (thank my mother for giving me that old saying). i did not get the pleasure of meeting Hillbilly, but waytogo and Don made up for that.

enough with the gratitude, already. now do whatever you can to make it back as soon as possible. i hope Greydread will be the next one who passes through these parts real soon.