Rob: Re:TSL

E

El Jefecito

You know, I love the friendly repartee that goes on on DR1 and have joined in once in a while but this kid (judging by his posts), is several steps over the line. May I respectfully suggest he go the way of a few others...poof...dissappear from DR1...gp to the chat lines.

D

DR1

Thanks...

For making me aware. I don't get the time to read all the messages, so often miss these kinds of posts.

I deleted his messages.

Rob.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Jefe:You say TSL is a boy? *DC*

P

pepe

What about Sarita?

She's gone from mis panas to innocent creature to devil in disguise. She also has the mouth of a drunken sailor.
I'd say probation.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: What about Sarita?

Pepe: I tried to coax Sarita into behaving like a lady by giving her nice compliments and support, pero el campo se le salio por la boca. There is no remedy against bad education at home and the community she lives in. I have her all figured out. I have seen gorgeous looking white girls, some even blondes from Capotillo, of all places. You look at their boyfriends and they drive passolas and wear what they call "Yoe" clothes(super baggies worn below their hipbone with sneakers. You hear these girls speak and it electrifies your hair. I believe Sarita comes from one of these neighborhoods. Lets have her send us her cedula for the address.

TW

S

sarah irene19

Re: What about Sarita?Goodbye to all my last post!

Thank you, to all who were kind to me... I'm sorry you guy's hate me, it's time for me to move on i wish you all the best for the coming new year 2002! God bless you all
Love alway's Sarita~ good-bye

P

pepe

Re: What about Sarita?Goodbye to all my last post!

I hate to see you go. We all try to share things with one another. Having all these different points of view makes it entertaining and educational. But you had us all baffled. I was feeling kind of paternalistic and protective towards a 15 year old but you don't show your age. I think you've been hanging around the Yahoo! board too long and it kind of shows. Lay low for a while, just lurk, "reformat your drive" and come back.

J

John

Mi opini?n de Sarita

Sarita is ok when she speaks in English. her problem come when she open her mouth in Spanish.
here is my opinion: the one living in the States is a little polished. pero la otra, la que se qued? aqu? en Capotillo tiene una lengua tan sucia que no le cabe en su boca.

T

TSL

Re: I am woman and I will be good

from now on! I promise now that our little Sarita is gone, I succeded in bringing out the trash in her, that is all I wanted to do, thank you. bye bye

S

sarah irene19

Re: I am woman and I will be goodWRONG, I'm

Here to stay, and you or anybody else will never kick me out....I'm back, ever since ROB the webmaster, emailed me begging me to come back! better luck next time, you & tw, deserve.... each other!!!!!!
Sarita~ :)

L

L'avocat du Diable

Re: I am woman and I will be goodWRONG, I'm

Sarita:

Suddenly, You have become one of the most famous person here. Everybody write abt you. Why?, because it seems you really are important. !Welcome back!.

S

sarah irene19

Re:Sarita Very popular girl!(TO L'avocat)

Thank you, very much..glad to be back!
Sarita~ ;)