Shopping

N

Nelly

In about 2 weeks we will be heading to the DR. I was wondering what kind of shopping they have there we will be in Puerto Plata. Do they have American brands like Quiksilver, or Tommy Hilfiger? Will someone please answer me asap, thanks!

B

Brenda

Tommy Hilfiger was produced in the DR for a while so I believe you can still find the brand there. I do not know about Quiksilver.

S

sandra

go to Casa Nelson in Puerta Plata and then walk along Belair St. lots of jean places

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Shopping In Santo Domingo

Puerto Plata has Tommy Hilfiger products and perhaps Quiksilver in a mixed boutique or shop. But, where you can find almost every brand imaginable is Santo Domingo. We have a big Tommy store at Plaza Central with prices below those of USA. The new shirts that just arrived are US$58 incl. tax. All new merchandise. If you buy US$90($1500 pesos) now you get a 15% certificate to be used in January for your next purchase.

Many important designer shops are exclusive of their name-brand.
TW

J

JohnS

Produced in the DR for a while? Quite a funny paradox, considering the racist views Mr Hilfiger have about coloured people as customers...

H

hillbilly

You can find everything you want in Santiago

At Plaza Internacional, or at the different boutiques nearby.
We had the first Georgio Ferragamo store in the country and as for Tommy etc they are all here.

Hb

J

John

To brenda

he is johnS, not john
the authentic john is me. he is the fake one.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Hilfiger has a big Black market *DC*

B

Brenda

Re: To brenda

My dear John (original) I knew who he is. I was answering the "Swede" Johnhenry. I do not know you sir but I do know him. Thanks for the info.