Indoor Basketball Courts...

rey

Jan 2, 2007
Are there any Indoor basketball courts in santiago or any private health clubs / gyms that has a BB court on site?

Second question : where is the most descent outdoor BB court ( descent meaning Safest Area or upscale location?

As you can see my goal is to exercise while playing basketball without being preoccupies of the " delinquents"

Thank you

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Spanish Command

Second question : where is the most descent outdoor BB court ( descent meaning Safest Area or upscale location?
As you can see my...

It's my understanding that's the fact that someone speaks and writes English fluently in DR Opens up a lot of jobs opportunities.

Well, now as that has become clear to us, I'd like to know how good your Spanish is...

donP

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Are there any Indoor basketball courts in santiago or any private health clubs / gyms that has a BB court on site?

As you can see my goal is to exercise while playing basketball without being preoccupies of the " delinquents"

Thank you

Assuming you can speak some basic Spanish, I recommend you catch one of the local baseball games in
Santiago and try asking non-delinquents where is safe park with an outdoor court. Even if they don't know
where a safe park is, they will most certainly tell you which parks are not safe so you can avoid them.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
At any of the major clubs that are participating in the Santiago BB Tournament: GUG (Ensanche Libertad); Pueblo Nuevo; SAMEJI-->Barrio Mejoramiento Social/El Ejido/Savic (Off of Bartolom? Col?n, across the street from the new Propane ststion) and a couple of more I csn't remember. Outdoor court are iffy, but the PUCMM has one...
As for gyms, I do not know, but maybe the new one going up in the PUCMM will have one. Body Shop...give them a call and see.

I am pretty sure Amaprosanhas a court, too.

HB

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
I would like to know about indoor courts as well if anyone has information.

In my opinion, the safest outdoor courts are in Villa Olga and la concha inside of Instituto Evangelico (across from Edenorte's main office).