easy access to personal info

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
so, miesposo has this friend, let's call him jose. jose is like a horny dog that would hump anything that bends over and does not say "no". he's been married to an unfortunate lady, say, maria, for about 8 years and procured two kids with her, as well as another child with previous wife. during both marriages, he's been a frequent visitor to multiple crotch caves all over DR since his job requires travel. his latest side piece he's been bumping genitals with for the last 3 years or so made a classic i-will-regret-this-later decision by allowing him to bust bare nut in her uterus and plant a seed there.

maria, tired of all the mess, has kicked jose out and he made a temporary love nest with his soon to be baby momma. for a while things have been quiet. then maria found about her rival's pregnancy. this is where things got interesting. she decided to investigate the works of her husband's sperm fountain. she went to JCE and requested the information on any illegitimate offspring registered in his name. and so she found out that there was another welcoming snatch that accepted the generous gift of life from jose's baby juice launcher. worse still, the fruit of bareback bonking was born roughly at the same time as her second child with jose.

as i write this she went to see the mother of that child. no police report on the event yet. but that was not the point of the story. the point is that in DR one can request this private information and receive it. no protection of personal info. isn't that great?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Oh boy, now I see all the women in DR with Dominican boyfriends and husbands lining up to check out their man.......

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
this is not a life its a soap opera. Doms do love drama. In the DR nothing is secret and I am not shocked that info is tossed about in this fashion. A few pesos ope

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
looking on the bright side.... he brought no diseases home

they must all be nice women...

hope springs eternal.....

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Does the baby momma get to register whom ever she pleases or does daddy have to confirm it as well.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
All Smart

... the "new cedula" (...) will also allow the police to track you in real time should you (...) be implicated in a crime.

"Santo Domingo.- The new ID card (cedula) will have a feature to let police trace the citizen’s criminal record from a smart phone..."

So, they will all be given smart phones?
However, will they be smart enough to operate a smart phone? :cross-eye

Where is smart PICHARDO to explain how that could work in this smart land?

donP

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this is not a life its a soap opera.

i say. life of jose is worth an episode of snapped. and to think all this could have been avoided if he only snipped his moisture seeking missile.

the baby momma, who was being penetrated already at the time the two kids in question were conceived thinks she is making the best decision of her life sprouting another misadventure with jose. she says he is a great dad.

i feel this is a homicide waiting to happen. but we all learnt something from jose today. don't register kids you produced with groupies. your pork pecker may be at stake here.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I thought that there was a post awhile back that said a woman can now declare who the father is without the father's signature???

Did I dream that, or was the law changed earlier this year?

DRDone

Sep 29, 2014
Every Jose I met in the DR fits this description. And I'm not joking, the kid situation was exactly the same - it took until the job statement that I could rule out some of the Jose's I knew there.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I thought that there was a post awhile back that said a woman can now declare who the father is without the father's signature???
Did I dream that, or was the law changed earlier this year?

this was a project of codigo de familia, i'm not sure whether it was approved and made law.
JCE still has very clear directions: ?Cu?les son los requisitos para una declaraci?n tard?a de nacimiento?
Si se trata de la Declaraci?n del hijo nacido de una relaci?n consensual, cuya paternidad va a ser asumida por el padre.
a) C?dula de Identidad y Electoral del padre o pasaporte si es extranjero y la madre es extranjera.
b) C?dula de Identidad y Electoral de la madre o pasaporte si es extranjera y el padre es dominicano.
c) Certificado de la Cl?nica u Hospital (debe contener la direcci?n, ya que ?sta es la que determina la jurisdicci?n).
La presencia del padre tiene car?cter de obligatoriedad.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
It seems normal, to me, that a wife has access to personal data of her husband ( and vice versa ).

Much less normal that she had access to the GF data. Perhaps an understanding soul at JCE ( or a peso needy one.....).

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it's perfectly possible that once she knew the child existed she was able to find out what was the name and address of the mother. or she confronted jose's sister and appealed the the solidarity of the uteri in order to get her help. i'm just waiting for maria to investigate why jose's married work colleague has a son named "jose" when her husband's name is pedro...

Timotero

Bronze
Feb 25, 2011
DV8, you have brought flowery prose to a new subject. It gave me goose bumps.

Lol
"Crotch cave"
"Bumping genitals"
"Sperm fountain"
"Welcoming snatch"
"Baby juice launcher"
"Bareback bonking"
"Moisture seeking missile"
"Sprouting another misadventure" (my favorite)
"Pork pecker"

ROTHLMAO! And I bet they sound even better in Polish! Lol!

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Lol
"Crotch cave"
"Bumping genitals"
"Sperm fountain"
"Welcoming snatch"
"Baby juice launcher"
"Bareback bonking"
"Pork pecker"

My vote goes to Moisture seeking missile :cheeky: :D:cheeky:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
My vote goes to Moisture seeking missile :cheeky: :D:cheeky:

Lol
"Crotch cave"
"Bumping genitals"
"Sperm fountain"
"Welcoming snatch"
"Baby juice launcher"
"Bareback bonking"
"Pork pecker"

This is WAS a beauty.

Just really SMH.

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.