EPS certified mail

El commandante

Oct 17, 2004
I recently sent a certified manila envelope via EPS priority mail. It was sent out on the 10th of December and it posted on the USPS web page as PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO, on the 19th. They charge you almost 500 pesos for this service. I guess things are really going south at EPS. I know it is Christmas time but this is ridiculous.

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Did you mean: you sent a certified envelope from in the US to EPS FL? I believe it will be certified only to FL and you will receive a receipt from USPS and probably track on-line it to FL. When did it arrive in FL? When did EPS show it on eps-intl.com. what delivery stage is it in at EPS? Where is the hold-up USPS or EPS?

Last edited:

El commandante

Oct 17, 2004
I guess I was not clear.........I sent a certified from DR to US. It still has not showed up as received in the USPS page.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
EPS used to have a great service where you give them an envelope to mail and they fly it to Miami, put the postage on it and mail it. Cost was cheap. Now they try to get you to send something with UPS for $50 or so. Maybe this is a new thing they have.

EPS is great to receive, but it looks like sending is not recommended.