Seraca neighborhood

rey

Jan 2, 2007
Any one has any information about about SERACA ; it's it a good area or bad or so so , really bad, etc...

Any comments concerns or questions about SERACA are welcome

Thanks

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Assuming you are asking about barrio Secara of Santiago, it's generally an area to avoid. Wouldn't describe it as real bad, so a step above Cien Fuegos and such, just generally bad.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
Assuming you are asking about barrio Secara of Santiago, it's generally an area to avoid. Wouldn't describe it as real bad, so a step above Cien Fuegos and such, just generally bad.

I am referring to the area of SERACA near calle Padre las Casas.where the Apts buildings are at... Right off Estrella Sadhala ; now that you know what I area I am referring about it's your answer still the the same; "avoid this area"

Thanks

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
Avoid it.

I'm not sure what your fascination with Estrella Sadhala is but don't move there.

I'll link you to some nice apartments in nice areas.

El Embrujo III

Rafael Vidal

El Embrujo

I haven't lived everywhere in Santiago but have been around most places. This map isn't perfect but will help you figure it out.

(Open image in new tab, not sure why it doesn't show the full map).
C9E1Up7.png

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
I am referring to the area of SERACA near calle Padre las Casas.where the Apts buildings are at... Right off Estrella Sadhala ; now that you know what I area I am referring about it's your answer still the the same; "avoid this area"

Thanks

Yes, that's the area, you definitely don't want to reside there. If you *have* to be on Sadhala and don't want to pay La Trinitaria/La Esmeralda rents, I would look into Villa Olympica between Pucmm and Utesa.