Live music in Sosua or Cabarete

My wife plays at The checkpoint every wed 4-7 with her guitar player and their band also play every Sat at The finish Line 4-7 then after that on PC 8-10:30 ish. Other places as well but i can't keep track of her crazy schedule! (She does mostly blues/rock with those peeps)

Cabarete has more of a variety of different live music, people seem to really like Justin James but I have not seem him perform.

The Fragile Rock in Sosua I think is having live music every friday starting at 8, I know my wife will be playing there regularly but no idea when. Really nice couple who own that bar!

What kind of music do you like? I'll find out more info on the kind of music you like :D

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
Thanks Harleysrock.
I love rock and blues Will definitely check it out. Where is the fragile rock. I owe you a beer for all your great advice. I will be there for two weeks alone and looking to hang out with some good people.

My wife plays at The checkpoint every wed 4-7 with her guitar player and their band also play every Sat at The finish Line 4-7 then after that on PC 8-10:30 ish. Other places as well but i can't keep track of her crazy schedule! (She does mostly blues/rock with those peeps)

Cabarete has more of a variety of different live music, people seem to really like Justin James but I have not seem him perform.

The Fragile Rock in Sosua I think is having live music every friday starting at 8, I know my wife will be playing there regularly but no idea when. Really nice couple who own that bar!

What kind of music do you like? I'll find out more info on the kind of music you like :D

Jul 28, 2014

Do Andrea and Ken play the Jolly with any regularity, I caught them there about a week and a half ago-ish?

Fraggle2

Dec 21, 2014
The Fragile Rock in Sosua I think is having live music every friday starting at 8, I know my wife will be playing there regularly but no idea when.

Ken and Andrea are booked for Friday 2nd at Fraggle Rock from 8.00pm until 11.00pm. The bar is in Calle Dr. Rosen, the part that leads down to Playa Alicia.