Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Perla Sosua: Where is Brent?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

To the OP, since you are a friend of the missing person you need to alert the embassy and the
    police that he was last seen with that woman as she would be a prime suspect. He was last
    seen with her and she needs to be interrogated.

Sorry to hear this bad news about your friend and I hope and pray that he can be found.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
    Frankie Fixit's facebook page shows that Frankie planned to stay off of facebook because of a business deal. And, on the Perla de Sosua facebook page the last post made was on November 3rd. Frankie has also been off of Facebook.

There is no way to connect the dots based solely on Facebook accounts.

On Perla de Sosua's web page, Mr. Lewis' contact information is:

1-800-844-4156 (Us & Canada)
    702-258-7376 (Las Vegas, NV)
    809-571-2876 (Dom. Republic)

Here is additional contact information based upon whois...someone who knows Mr. Lewis should at least try to telephone. The Perla de Sosua web page and registration DR numbers match.

Tech Name: Renault Roberto Companies
    Tech Organization: Renault Roberto Companies
    Tech Street: P O Box 66455
    Tech City: Phoenix
    Tech State/Province: AZ
    Tech Postal Code: 85082-6455
    Tech Country: US
    Tech Phone: +1.6262965561
    809-571-2876 (Dom. Republic)
    E-mail: brentlewis@perladesosua.com
    I don't know Mr Lewis but thought I'd try the 1800 number from Canada and I got a prerecorded message saying," the person you are trying to reach is not available please leave a message".
    Moderator Visa forums
    www.DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bronzeallspice View Post
    To the OP, since you are a friend of the missing person you need to alert the embassy and the
    police that he was last seen with that woman as she would be a prime suspect. He was last
    seen with her and she needs to be interrogated.

Sorry to hear this bad news about your friend and I hope and pray that he can be found.
    Indeed. Does Lewis' employee even know how to drive? If not, that would account for her boyfriend driving Lewis' van. If the business was sold then there is a paper trail with an attorney and property record changes documented in Puerto Plata. I hope Mr. Lewis turns up; however, in the absence of a documented sale of property to corroborate the employee's statements, something investigators will obviously be looking for, there could be trouble afoot.

And, the absence of posting on the Perla de Sosua facebook page since November 3rd, without any announcement of "new management", is troubling.

DR1ers have been through this scenario before with a fellow named Darcy a few years ago, who was eventually found. This seems to be a different situation.

4. Likes AnnaC, bronzeallspice liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, removed post....had to do with the phone numbers...I only posted what was available through perladesosua.com and through the "whois" web page registration information hoping that would be of some help to people who know Mr. Lewis or who want to try to contact him....the numbers are a matter of public record.

*** I love DR1 ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Drama at a Sosua cabana ..........shocking !!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

CSI-DR1 on the scene!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
    Indeed. Does Lewis' employee even know how to drive? If not, that would account for her boyfriend driving Lewis' van. If the business was sold then there is a paper trail with an attorney and property record changes documented in Puerto Plata. I hope Mr. Lewis turns up; however, in the absence of a documented sale of property to corroborate the employee's statements, something investigators will obviously be looking for, there could be trouble afoot.

And, the absence of posting on the Perla de Sosua facebook page since November 3rd, without any announcement of "new management", is troubling.

DR1ers have been through this scenario before with a fellow named Darcy a few years ago, who was eventually found. This seems to be a different situation.
    When I said that I hope he can be found I meant dead or alive, but I didn't want to say it like that.

Even though the circumstances reported paint a grim scenario.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I know Brent, not well, but he seems like a nice guy so I hope he turns up. I believe he also has property on St. Martin.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Listen guys, I like a laugh as much as the next person but I don't think this is a laughing matter and sooner or later his family may be reading this thread!

11. Likes bronzeallspice liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Do the picture links work for anyone ???

13. Likes Barbara Rodriguez liked this post
Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast