Austral. vs english

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
On a train from London to Manchester to watch the cricket, an Australian was berating the Englishman sitting across from him in the compartment.

"You English are too stuffy. You set yourselves apart too much. You think your stiff upper lip makes you above the rest of us. Look at me... I'm ME!

I have Italian blood, Greek blood, a little Irish blood, and some Aborigine blood.. What do you say to that ?"

The Englishman replied,

"Awfully sporting of your mother, old chap!"

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
On a train from London to Manchester to watch the cricket, an Australian was berating the Englishman sitting across from him in the compartment.

"You English are too stuffy. You set yourselves apart too much. You think your stiff upper lip makes you above the rest of us. Look at me... I'm ME!

I have Italian blood, Greek blood, a little Irish blood, and some Aborigine blood.. What do you say to that ?"

The Englishman replied,

"Awfully sporting of your mother, old chap!"

A pick up line from Australia...spoken in every drunken pub this side of Bourke;
(an Australian speaking to a woman half his age - trying to start a conversation with her) "Hey there beautiful, what have we got here?".... you look like you've got some Australian in ya"
Female; "No i do not have some Australian in me" (obviously disturbed by his poor attempt at picking her up)
Australian male; "oh ok, would you like some in ya"
Female; "F@@k ofv mate"
Male; no need to be such a B!!ch...so is a BJ out of the question then luv"