Traveling From Santiago airport to bavaro by plane.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Greetings. Has anyone traveled by plane from Santiago airport to Bavaro? Any info will be helpful. Air lines, cost, travel time, etc... Thanks, Zeus.. Even the Gods need some help some times...:rambo:

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
There are no flights within the DR. You can either take Metro or Caribe bus lines, get a taxi or rent a car and drive yourself. I would suggest buses. You probably have to take a bus to Santo Domingo and then another to Bavaro. I know there is a bus line from SD to Bavaro. You can probably check it on line.

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
There are no flights within the DR. You can either take Metro or Caribe bus lines, get a taxi or rent a car and drive yourself. I would suggest buses. You probably have to take a bus to Santo Domingo and then another to Bavaro. I know there is a bus line from SD to Bavaro. You can probably check it on line.

thats not correct at all, from jouquin balager, punta cana & bavaro airports there are scheduled domestic flights

Domestic flights Dominican Republic Internal Flights

from sti or other santiago airport may or may not be, try search "vuelos domesticos"
g'luck