Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Punta Cana vs. Boca Chica.

azb

Default Re: Hey John...wake up!

"Most any woman in the Dominican Republic is available for a price. Especially if they seek passage to the US. Even the ones you mention." Meinbrass

Is this how you bought your wife?
    By the way, whats the going price for PIB? heheheheeh

John

Default Re: Hey John...wake up!

Well, that shows that you never seen any woman from Naco, piantini, los cacicazgos or Los pinos, just to mention 4 neighborhoods.
    you will need a whole life working to buy any of these girls.
    and let me tell you something, they dont need your US visa. they are US residents.
    the only woman you can buy with your $$ are the ones from Los barrios. and of course your girlfriends from boca chica.

SCARAMOOCH

Default Re: Scaramooch

So you are 100% Dominican pretentious wannabe and suppose the crowd you hang out with in those ritzy neighborhoods eat caviar and drink champagne for breakfast. Sooooo ok! the crowd you mention are high class, but remember when they step off the plane in Miami or NY they are nobodys.

azb

Default Re: Scaramooch

"Sooooo ok! the crowd you mention are high class, but remember when they step off the plane in Miami or NY they are nobodys". Scaramooch.

But those "nobodies" can step off the plane to go there for shopping and spend a nice week in new york or maimi at will; however, "some-bodies" like yourself have to wait a whole year's worth of savings to spend a lousy weekend in a cheap hotel in playa dorada.

Dave

Default BC Dump

I agree with John. Boca Chica is a dump. What is that on the skyline at the point of the bay? Looks like a replica of Chenoble melt down plant. Don't swim in the water or you might grow another leg.
    Also whats with this wall thats been built next to the hotel Hamaca? Another imitation of the Berlin wall to keep the poor apart from the rich..

pepe

Default Re: BC Dump

One thing I would be worried about BC is that Megaport been built so close to recreational areas. If the condition of the water deteriorates, property values will go south for sure. And then, you have all the additional traffic you have to put up with. If the port is to be used for merchant ships, say good bye to BC, if it is only for cruise liners, then BC may hold on. Any reason why it's been built there?

Stephen Hadley

Default maybe thats true for the ones that will talk to u! *DC*

John

If Boca chica is that great, why just being 30 mins from Santo Domingo nobody go there. why do I have to drive 3.5 hour every 2 weekends to find a decent place to hang out?

Diana

My aren't we bitter. Speaking from a Canadian female of middle class, I would have to disagree with you. Yes there is the good and the bad section of BC, but the same with Punta Cana, have you ever been to Bavaro Plaza? I thought it was worse than Calle Duarte. BC and PC are 2 different vacations, it depends what you want so for you to put down BC like that and comparing it to PC is just not right and all you bad mouthing of BC is just out of line.

hillbilly

Default Mr. McInbrass! You have insulted a lot of women!

Sonny, I'd like to take you out to the wood shed, and tan your hide.
    That was totally uncalled for. It is obvious that you have not moved in what would have to be called "higher"circles.
    Imagine degrees from Choate, Princeton and The Wharton School. Or Phillips Exeter, Harvard and the London School of Economics.
    Or Colegio San Josť, PUCMM and Yale, then a PH.D from Chicago...
    YOur dinner partners? Bill, Hillary, Julio and Oscar....

Now that, my friend, is not remotely in your realm of cognicence. And they are not available at any price. You were way off base, but I will chalk it up to ignorance, since you have not the necessary experience in this country to make such a remark....

I think an apology is called for here....

HB

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast