Mothers Day Gifts

FloridaMike

May 6, 2012
Good Afternoon. I am seeking suggestions for shopping in and around Puerto Plata for Mothers Day Gifts. I don't know if this is
available in the area but I would like to find some crystal - either small figurines or laser etched cubes. Any suggestions are
appreciated and would save the hassle of carrying everything over from the US. These are for people I consider friends and not
bedroom friends. I have been coming to Puerto Plata regularly since 2011 and this is one area I have no knowledge on.

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
I can not answer your question but I made the mistake of going to the 10 peso store in POP the day before Mothers' Day. I will only make that mistake once!

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
Do dominican men give Mothers Day gifts or is that an more an american thing? I know I've been seeing the Valentines stuff around Santiago.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
give mothers the gift everyday......forget that one day.....call her....say to her that u are her child and lov her...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Do dominican men give Mothers Day gifts or is that an more an american thing? I know I've been seeing the Valentines stuff around Santiago.

valentines day in d.r. is important....you gotta give all your girls a little something...after all youve been giving them somthin every chance you get...

Viajero

Bronze
Dec 16, 2011
you gotta give all your girls a little something...after all youve been giving them somthin every chance you get...

Who needs this, besides those who profit from the sales, if you're already a walking ATM all year round?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
is mothers day the same in dr as us? i dont think so.. d.r. mothers day is family dining day at home>>>...