Sound on Delancer Channel 830?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
We haven't been able to hear the audio on Delancer Channel 830 for the past 5 days or so. Delancer is claiming that the sound problem originates with the TV broadcaster itself. Time to check and see if they are feeding me a line.

Would anyone else who has the HD package and is hearing audio on channel 830 please let me know.

Thx.

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
We haven't been able to hear the audio on Delancer Channel 830 for the past 5 days or so. Delancer is claiming that the sound problem originates with the TV broadcaster itself. Time to check and see if they are feeding me a line.

Would anyone else who has the HD package and is hearing audio on channel 830 please let me know.

Thx.

Same Here, No Sound for about 10 Days now

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
No audio for us either. I wonder how you would check if they are feeding you a line.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Since no one else has sound, then Delancer's claim that the problem originates with Global is at least plausible. If Someone else on Delancer has sound, then it would be a Delancer problem.

I wonder if whining to Global via email would have any impact? Never mind I know the answer to that...

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
It's a shame their customer service isn't on par with their level of growth and expansion.

They are rolling out new products like HD tv, and higher speed internet but their existing client base is experiencing a deteriorating service as their current infrastructure cannot handle the growth.

The typical Dominican business model!

Their customer telephone line is about as useful as tits on a screwdriver. You can hardly ever get through and when you finally get a human, that human makes promises that they never keep.

I've been waiting for a week now for someone to come and have a look at my cable. Somewhere down the line is a bad connection as my TV picture pixelates and freezes.