Driver's licence now available in Higuey

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Super !

No more having to travel to La Romana and tap dance between the application office and eye exam office across town. :)

Regards,

PJT

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Finally. To bad I just did the Dominican shuffle in La Romana in December to renew mine.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
i always renewed in Higuey.
they had every several weeks their Feria of Amet for renewals.
good to hear they now have a steady office here.
now we only need for foreigners a JCE office renewing Cedulas in PC and all is fine to be don ehere in the 'hood without the rides to Santo Domingo.

Mike

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Costs saved and less stress

now we only need for foreigners a JCE office renewing Cedulas in PC and all is fine to be don ehere in the 'hood without the rides to Santo Domingo.

Mike

Every foreigner in the east will agree with you on this. This is especially when it involves a renewal of an expiring biometric cedula because all the persons data is already in the JCE's database. All that needs to be done is to confirm and update personal information. The advantages are time and transportation costs saved and less stress of having to go to the big city.

Regards,

PJT

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Every foreigner in the east will agree with you on this. This is especially when it involves a renewal of an expiring biometric cedula because all the persons data is already in the JCE's database. All that needs to be done is to confirm and update personal information. The advantages are time and transportation costs saved and less stress of having to go to the big city.

Regards,

PJT

exactly that.
i have now still 6 years left til the next renewal of my residency and cedula,
hopefully time enough for them to get it prepared comfy for Mikey, hehe.

Mike