Waytogo

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Hi Folks,

Has anyone heard where Waytogo, (Barry) may have gone? He lives in Santiago. We have lost touch with him and we are worried. His phone no longer works which is very strange and he is not responding to emails either.

If anyone knows anything about Waytogo's whereabouts, we would be grateful for the information.

Thanks and take care,

Rick

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
I know that he goes to el campo a lot. We communicate through phone and email. I sent him
a message hoping all is well. I too am worried since his phone is not working.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Barry, WayToGo is alive and well spending lot's of time in the campo supervising some construction. Internet service is next to impossible there.

He lost his smartphone on a guagua and to avoid hassles from the finder who was making calls from his old number before he could get it turned off, he changed "all" his phone numbers.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Barry, WayToGo is alive and well spending lot's of time in the campo supervising some construction. Internet service is next to impossible there.

He lost his smartphone on a guagua and to avoid hassles from the finder who was making calls from his old number before he could get it turned off, he changed "all" his phone numbers.

What a relief to know that he's doing okay.:)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Worried me too when I read the title of this thread and the OP's message but happy to know that Barry is good and just has some contact issues. Seems from what SantiagoDR tells us that he has a good life away from the internet too :)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Seems from what SantiagoDR tells us that he has a good life away from the internet too :)

Barry is good people, glad he is OK, yes it is healthy to get off the WWW once in a while.
I get tired of The Barcelo posters that say nothing.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Absolutely, AnnaC. Waytogo is good peeps, and we don't need to hear that something bad happened to him (or anyone else on this site, for that matter).

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks folks. I really appreciate the information. I too am very happy nothing bad has happened. Waytogo has become a great friend.

Take care,

Rick

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
I received an email from Waytogo stating that nothing happened to him, he's okay. He's just been in the campo.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
In all seriousness, I became worried when I read the 1st couple of posts. bad things happen in DR to people and its shocking when something terrible happens to someone you know personally. I am glad he is Ok and doing something constructive. Long live waytogo.
AZB