swiss man arrested in POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Good job PN. Now if they would only move their operation down to Sosua and arrest the rest of them.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
If he has "large sums" to offer the kids, I wonder how much he has left over to offer the justice system? This will be an interesting test case to follow after the scandal involving the church in SD last summer. He is after all 71 so at the very least a significant fine and speedy deportation is called for. At best, a non-privileged stint in the jail, coupled with a fine and deportation should follow if he is in fact responsible for taking advantage of minors.

The youth here are already severely disadvantaged and obviously the last thing they need is gringo mental anguish to add to their resume.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
the guy is a dirtbag, and in all probability so are the mothers of the girls..they are the ones who school them in the ways of gringo catching.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the way the articles talk about "menores" makes me think they were teens. such bad luck for them. paying client is lost, now they have to serve motoconchos at fraction of the price, just like they did before.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
the way the articles talk about "menores" makes me think they were teens. such bad luck for them. paying client is lost, now they have to serve motoconchos at fraction of the price, just like they did before.

yup. now they will be banging the neighborhood perverts, oftentimes their cousins and uncles, for a plato del dia.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
There is no punishment too good for this guy. Carcel de la quarenta comes to mind. Or feed him to the sharks.

I don't condone what this guy did and would never think about going with a minor, that is just wrong. But lets be honest here folk its not like this guy was molesting minors.We all know those type of girls and know what their game is. They are probably coached by Mom or a older sister to extract cash from a dumb old gringo.
Please don't feel sorry for these girls for what grandpa did to them but feel sorry for them because they just went from the majors to the minors and will now settle for 200 pesos from Faldo at the colmado instead of those $50 and $100 bills and unlimited chocolates from the gringo.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009

There are enough gringo paedo's in DR the accomodate the entire population. One caught makes absolutely no difference to anyone other than him.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
good paying clients are not so easy to come by. and the girls are not getting any younger while looking.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
good paying clients are not so easy to come by. and the girls are not getting any younger while looking.

the salad days are over for a large percentage of these girls. they used to get amounts like 2 large for a toss way back when, but they are lucky to get 700 today. those local cathouses in the pueblos are filled with girls who get a nickel, if they are lucky.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i just want their parents to be brought to justice with the same enthusiasm and severity as those dumbass gringos.

May 12, 2005
i just want their parents to be brought to justice with the same enthusiasm and severity as those dumbass gringos.

carros%20de%20SIM.JPG

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
There are enough gringo paedo's in DR the accomodate the entire population. One caught makes absolutely no difference to anyone other than him.

It makes a difference to me. Wish they would catch more of them.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
One of the worst horror movie scenes. Saw this when I was a kid. No bloody gore. Just "leave it to your imagination scene".
Lady gets brutally raped by a few men earlier in the movie and she gets back at each of them!!!!!

This is what I would suggest be done to these pedophiles!!!!!

[video=youtube;Mw5C5hHimSg]x[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.