Mobile operator offering cheap internet

teasers

Feb 18, 2015
Hello,

I will be in DR in April, and I need internet in my phone for Google Maps, e-mail, etc for about 1 week. No need to call anyone, just internet will be enough.

What is the cheapest option? .and is there anyone who knows if this service is available on "Isla Saona" or not? Maybe I will accommodate on the island for a few days..

I will use mostly facebook and instagram, so while i am not sure, I think I will need a few gigabytes..

Thanks in advance..

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Take note there is supposedly no accommodations on Saona Island, at least there is no hotel listed. It is a natural park where no hotels are allowed.

You would have to check with the companies above if there is Internet coverage on Saona Island. To be sure, I would contact one of the companies offering tours there. Maybe someone will know and can respond on this forum.

Sometimes the companies say they have service, but it is on and off, so will not be good for posting.

teasers

Feb 18, 2015
Take note there is supposedly no accommodations on Saona Island, at least there is no hotel listed. It is a natural park where no hotels are allowed.

You would have to check with the companies above if there is Internet coverage on Saona Island. To be sure, I would contact one of the companies offering tours there. Maybe someone will know and can respond on this forum.

Sometimes the companies say they have service, but it is on and off, so will not be good for posting.

Thank you Dolores.. Appreciated..