Life in the country side DR

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
This is how most poor Dominicans live in the country side.

La vida en el campo!
[video=youtube_share;uvvhzKFR5yE]http://youtu.be/uvvhzKFR5yE[/video]

JJ

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
I really enjoyed this. Too bad that so many leave the peaceful existence of the country side and end up robbing and killing in ourcities.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I dont usally watch vids on here ( claro SIM card internet.....), but I am glad I did an exception for this 1 !!!!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Peaceful lives? There are more micro politics, child abuse and people that grow up not knowing how old they are in these campos than any of our barrios around the cities. Yes it is romantic to watch from the outside in, but I think you'll find it's pretty nasty living it.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i agree with HUG. this is not romantic simple life. it's fcuking hell of poverty, disease and abuse. if i were born in a place like this i would suck old gringos on pedro clisante just to get away form this inferno.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
No brainer, at least the paedos on pedro clisante have running water to wash themselves, even soap.

Apr 13, 2011
Nice video.

I have gone out to the campo a few times for various family functions (typically a funeral). One time I did get to stay in one of those houses made from timbers with dirt floor, no electricity, no running water, etc, etc. It was interesting to do for a night, but I would not want to live that way. I remember waking up in the morning scrambling to get dressed and running outside to try to find the outhouse, which I could not remember where it was, just to take my morning ****... then later in the morning, walking down to the river with a towel and a bar of soap, so I could take a "shower"... Campo life is beautiful to visit, but also makes you appreciate the luxuries that you have.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Peaceful lives? There are more micro politics, child abuse and people that grow up not knowing how old they are in these campos than any of our barrios around the cities. Yes it is romantic to watch from the outside in, but I think you'll find it's pretty nasty living it.

You are right. Romantic from outside but probably a vile existence to live in. Point taken

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Great VID!!!! Very very strong people. One thing I always admire about people from the campo is their strength.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I remember waking up in the morning scrambling to get dressed and running outside to try to find the outhouse, which I could not remember where it was, just to take my morning ****...

preach. last year i went on a trip to a campo, close to where malko lives. there was, of course, a wooden latrina. and the wood was used pretty sparsely. my host unlocked a cabinet in the kitchen, handed me a roll of TP and i set out on an adventure. the outhouse was placed on a slope and, as it turned out, this position made it rather unstable. as soon as i stuck my ass out the entire construction moved backwards and downwards accompanied with loud creaks. it ain't easy for a woman to do her business standing up straight, not breathing and stifling hysteric laughter. in all, it was fun but taking a morning dump should not endanger your life.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

very true, HUG. a comforting veneer of innocence, which, when laid bare , reveals all manner of vicious deception, depravity ,and abhorrent behaviors. this is survival mode we are looking at. if you want proof, drag out one of these rural cherubs out of their wooden shacks, bring them to your villa, leave your wallet on the table, then see what happens.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
preach. last year i went on a trip to a campo, close to where malko lives. there was, of course, a wooden latrina. and the wood was used pretty sparsely. my host unlocked a cabinet in the kitchen, handed me a roll of TP and i set out on an adventure. the outhouse was placed on a slope and, as it turned out, this position made it rather unstable. as soon as i stuck my ass out the entire construction moved backwards and downwards accompanied with loud creaks. it ain't easy for a woman to do her business standing up straight, not breathing and stifling hysteric laughter. in all, it was fun but taking a morning dump should not endanger your life.

neither should a centipede hidden in the woodwork endanger the integrity of your nether regions.