One month rental 22 Mar - 23 April, Naco - Santo Domingo

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
Hi there, does anyone know where a friend of mine can rent a one bedroom/studio in Naco for the above dates? She is doing an internship for one month and doesn't want to have to live too far away.

She can pay rd$20,000 or more, needs to be furnished (of course). I presume electricity won't be included? What would be the security deposit?

Many thanks, my friends.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
It is going to be hard to find a one month rental at that price in Naco for a month. Most furnished places are for a long term rentals. Best to look for an aparthotel. I stayed in this one for three months..Hotel Esmeralda Guest House, Santo Domingo not in Naco but quite ok. Here is one in Naco Welcome to Turey and another Apartahotel Drake best call them for a one month rate. Make sure to say that she is going to pay IN CASH and IN DOLLARS just to secure the best rates..

https://es.airbnb.com/rooms/3165124?s=KALE
Here is one that fits here budget but perhaps not her location

lots of times, of course, the published internet rates are not the rates that they will actually accept.

(I think that her budget is probably half of what the asking rate is going to be but I could be wrong)

Maybe there is someone else coming to intern that she might room with?

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
Thanks ricky11 and mountainannie for your quick replies. I will indeed look for an aparthotel for her. That is indeed a good option. And as always Annie, you are wonderful with your links, thanks for taking the time out to do that for me. I don't think she knows anyone else going on the internship otherwise I think she would have already gone down that avenue. However, I have suggested that she ask the people where she is doing the internship if they know of any good accommodation or other people with whom she can share etc.