new thread link not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotuseater

Feb 20, 2015
Hi there,

I have just registered to this site, and I see in the Forum section that it asks new members to introduce themselves. For some reason, even after several tries, when I click on the blue +post new thread link, it does not open at all.
It could be that I am missing something! Thanks for your help.

LE

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hi there,

I have just registered to this site, and I see in the Forum section that it asks new members to introduce themselves. For some reason, even after several tries, when I click on the blue +post new thread link, it does not open at all.

LE

If that was true, you could have never have started this thread :)

Welcome to DR1!

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
Hi there,

LE

And what is that, just above ??

lotuseater

Feb 20, 2015
Ok, let me add to the 'duh' factor by admitting that I thought I was writing a pm to an IT-type person, not the entire DR1 population!
So now that we have all that embarrassment out of the way, let's break out the barbie! :eek:

LE

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Ok, let me add to the 'duh' factor by admitting that I thought I was writing a pm to an IT-type person, not the entire DR1 population!
So now that we have all that embarrassment out of the way, let's break out the barbie! :eek:

LE

Glad we got that sorted.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.