Tallest building in the caribbean.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Torre Caney, video taken from a drones...

Balaguer was a man with a view of the future, how he knew "Parque Mirador Norte" will be so dependable for the modern city Santo Domingo is today.
[video=youtube_share;zNdq_BhVlG4]http://youtu.be/zNdq_BhVlG4[/video]

JJ

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
That building became 'famous' not so much due to its height but rather because every apartment was priced at over US$1 million. The guy that built this building is now building another one that will be taller than this one and its only down the road near the Dominican Fiesta hotel.

Anyway, this smart guy ( ;) ) did a much better (sorry Chiri et al) aerial video of this building.

[video=youtube;6NZxZTtnGLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NZxZTtnGLY[/video]

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Ay mama... you couldn't pay me enough to stand like that on top of that building!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
By the way, the 19th floor is for sale. Only 3.2mm and it's yours.

wtf? you'd think that for 3.2 millions they'd feature more than one photo of the interior and that one photo would show a clean floor.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
My understanding was one section of the park is called Mirador Norte (the side of the park where I used to live back in the 80s) and the other one Mirador Sur.

JJ
The park is Mirador del Sur from top to bottom, from east to west. I think you are confusing the name of the park with the names of a couple of neighborhoods in the area that are called Mirador Norte and Mirador Sur respectively.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
The park is Mirador del Sur from top to bottom, from east to west. I think you are confusing the name of the park with the names of a couple of neighborhoods in the area that are called Mirador Norte and Mirador Sur respectively.

The house where I use to live back in day it was located at Mirador Norte, Av. Prolongacion Simon Bolivar and Sarasota area.

JJ

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
wow did you notice the very smart way of saving....if you approach from north or south you will see an H if u approach the other way you see an I........... of course the bldg is #1 therefore I landing pad H.....

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
wow did you notice the very smart way of saving....if you approach from north or south you will see an H if u approach the other way you see an I........... of course the bldg is #1 therefore I landing pad H.....

Try putting an N sideways, it works as a Z, as in ZERO!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Wise Planning

if the state of the helipad is any indication of the quality of the construction we can start taking bets which way will this building fall.

Shall we also bet on where the architect lives? ;)

BTW, did you notice that the building slightly leans against the prevailing wind direction?
Wise Dominican planning that is... :classic:

donP

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
maybe you would do that but better if you put in a zero and called it a (o)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no confusion

How about you don't populate the thread with your nonsensical inconsequential babble.

It ends here....