Fifty Shades of Grey

Four good mates have been going on the same fishing trip to the same place for many years.

Two days before the group is to leave, Sam's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. When he tells his fishing mates, they are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do?

Two days later, the other 3 get to the campsite and are very surprised to find Sam sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, dinner cooking on the fire, a cold stubby in his

"Wow, Sam, how long you been here? How did you talk your missus into letting you come along?"

"Well, I've been here since last night. It?s a long story. Last night, I was sitting in my lounge chair and my wife came up behind me, put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'" I pulled her hands off and there she was, wearing a see-through nightie. She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. The room had candles burning and rose petals all over the bed. Apparently, she's been reading that book they?re all reading, you know, ?Fifty Shades of Grey.? On the bed, she?d even put some handcuffs and ropes! She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did. And then she whispered to me, "Do whatever you want."

So, here I am, fellas!?