windows 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
Hi does anyone have also Windows 8 or 8.1 with IDT high definition?
I am trying already more as 2 weeks at Skype audio settings, but what I try nothing works, I can hear other people, but other people don't can hear me.
Also a new download has brought nothing, have so far succeeded that I gotten all Council and Google, but nothing.

Jul 28, 2014
Hi does anyone have also Windows 8 or 8.1 with IDT high definition?
I am trying already more as 2 weeks at Skype audio settings, but what I try nothing works, I can hear other people, but other people don't can hear me.
Also a new download has brought nothing, have so far succeeded that I gotten all Council and Google, but nothing.

Have you insured you have either the driver, or the updated driver first?

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
yes, the laptop is brand new, so i install everything, the settings by Skype are the same as that Skype show me by settings

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
I second the audio test, then contact skype and explain your problem. They answered my question in about 3 weeks. Good luck

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Via the control panel/sound settings, check to make sure your microphone is selected as the active/default recording device.

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
Hello all helpers

Have tried everything what you advise, but nothing is working, not the fair also know what to do anymore.
My laptop is Lenovo Z 710,
system Windows 8.1 Home Edition
Other people try it also, but nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.