donP

Dec 14, 2008
Last edited:

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Arrest Soon?

VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But not rare!

Indeed, very sad.

Rare, yes; as although there is a high number of murders, so far very few government officials of such a high rank have been killed.
I do hope it is not a first of more to come.

The police seem to have a certain suspicion and are confident to make an arrest 'in the following hours'.

donP

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I can not recall another time when a politician has been murdered, leaving Trujillo to one side .. Already the police have a good description of the car and I hope the son pulls through and gives more information. Condolences to the family ...not a nice experience

donP

Dec 14, 2008
First of High Rank

I can not recall another time when a politician has been murdered...

True, when it comes to such a high rank. :cry:
Lower level 'politicos', however, ...several have been killed in recent years. Maybe not singled out, normal crime... :tired:

donP

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Well then, it looks like fracking off the coast will be approved soon

Family members and lawyers believe that international hitmen murdered the vice minister and his son. In fact the minister had visited a prisoner by whom he had been threatened and that very inmate was later released...

El Caribe ? Parientes de viceministro creen sicariato internacional lo ejecut?

donP

One of my recent jobs was in Tanzania to automate the railway system. Very similar to DR, the government has no money so the world bank pulls the strings.
Anyway, on the flight over, while the chines are all over Africa investing in infrastructure-for-resources deals... If I saw any other American or British person on the flight over other than our team, rest assured I would start a conversation with them and they were offshore frackers.

But try to google it and you will find it a deep dark secret. The investment interests like IMHO, like to have as few people paid off as possible. It is "neat" that way.

In upstate NY, it took very little money to dominate all elections, in DR, it will take 5% of very little money to dominate things.
It is basically the off shore resources they are after in the DR, sealing up a deal to have the assets "bought" (actually it is the politician that gets bought, much cheaper that way, the assets are practically given away).

Yeah, some paranoia there, but not as much as you think. The industry works best when the general population is like starving dogs, and they will fight over any little scap you toss them.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Motive?

One of my recent jobs was in Tanzania to automate the railway system. (...)

I am sorry, I fail to see the relation to the minister's murder, unless you tell me it was for fracking rights...
IMO, the minister was killed because he was fighting the drug mafia (as hinted in the article).

donP

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I am sorry, I fail to see the relation to the minister's murder, unless you tell me it was for fracking rights...
IMO, the minister was killed because he was fighting the drug mafia (as hinted in the article).

donP

Just another victim of the failed drug war?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The guy is just looking for any excuse to post his "Anti Fracking Agenda"!!!!!
ps, I came to the DR just for the "Fracking"!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

donP

The article that might have hinted regarding the drug mafia is not viewable.