Graphic video of violence against Haitians.

GWOZOZO

Bronze
Dec 7, 2011
This video is making the round on Haitian sites.

[video=youtube_share;6PTwVESiZ2k]http://youtu.be/6PTwVESiZ2k[/video]

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
The only violence against Haitians I'm aware of is that perpetrated against them by their own government.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Disgusting video ! Anyone who witnessed any of this and was in a position to act in any way and did not, should go to jail.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
yawn!

Haitians are going to have to move out after burning tbe flag. I know ma y Doms who were tolerant, now tbey are not so.

Last edited:

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
This video is making the round on Haitian sites.

Happens to be a Haitian caught stealing Plantains from a farm, getting his dues from the owners and keepers...

Not any different from what happens to Dominicans caught stealing elsewhere in the country and at the same hands of Dominicans:

[video=youtube;REs4MvdEot8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REs4MvdEot8[/video]

DRDone

Sep 29, 2014
Happens to be a Haitian caught stealing Plantains from a farm, getting his dues from the owners and keepers...

Not any different from what happens to Dominicans caught stealing elsewhere in the country and at the same hands of Dominicans:

Agreed, Dominicans would act this way towards anyone, including other Dominicans. This is there intelligence level and true culture/nature.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I pretty sure that none of the Haitians being abused were randomly selected. They either robbed, raped, ....etc. Does make the absuse correct but it changes the narrative.

DRDone

Sep 29, 2014
I pretty sure that none of the Haitians being abused were randomly selected. They either robbed, raped, ....etc. Does make the absuse correct but it changes the narrative.

Or at least they were accused of it, which I'm sure justifies the action. The attitude and actions of Dominicans towards Haitians are like the dramatizations in Mississippi Burning. Of course those were dramatized in the movie to show true and pure evil, but hey, if you want to experience it head to the DR.
Also you had a little Freudian slip in your message - you said it does make the abuse correct.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Yet in another thread Gwozozo wrote :

Not only is the haitian diaspora in DR of little economic value it is also of no intellectual value.

Poor, uneducated with no knowledge of English or French and more importantly with no upward mobility.

Just sayin :rolleyes:

DRDone

Sep 29, 2014
Yet in another thread Gwozozo wrote :

Not only is the haitian diaspora in DR of little economic value it is also of no intellectual value.

Poor, uneducated with no knowledge of English or French and more importantly with no upward mobility.

Just sayin :rolleyes:

The Haitians are the only ones that do the work they are paid for, provide high quality goods (balanced on their head no less) and actually want to work. I guess for Dominicans they would not see any value in this. If they did what a country it could be.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
The Haitians are the only ones that do the work they are paid for, provide high quality goods (balanced on their head no less) and actually want to work. I guess for Dominicans they would not see any value in this. If they did what a country it could be.

It s not my words it s Gwozozo (who is Haitian) . I was just pointing out the double standard : one minute they are of little or no value, yet outraged by the video (which I didn't watch).

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Or at least they were accused of it, which I'm sure justifies the action. The attitude and actions of Dominicans towards Haitians are like the dramatizations in Mississippi Burning. Of course those were dramatized in the movie to show true and pure evil, but hey, if you want to experience it head to the DR.
Also you had a little Freudian slip in your message - you said it does make the abuse correct.

Are you by any chance Hernandez, resurrected? He was a biased poster who did nothing but bash
Dominicans and the country continuously. Never had anything good to say about it yet claimed to
live there.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
The video is correct on what it's depicting, the actual reason for it is not correct for what it's being used to depict.

Agreed. Propaganda are mind games intended to garner support/sympathy for their cause while
generating contempt/hatred toward their rival.

huron007

Dec 16, 2013

Im sure Bob meant "it does not make the abuse correct".