a woman claims she was kidnapped by men who wanted to take her for a drink

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Actually being in a situation of intimidation and being intelligent and in control enough to know what is the best plan of action is something that saves lives. We don't believe it because it is so ridiculous, and in DR, but I bet we've all been in situations where we've to bide our time to make a quiet exit, or sat with someone so drunk for that extra drink as tying to leave would only cause a scene with them. Or kidnapped by that prostitute you never knew was, when green to the whole DR experience.

Or is that just my weird life encounters.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
We don't believe it because it is so ridiculous, and in DR, but I bet we've all been in situations where we've to bide our time to make a quiet exit.

we've all been held in a deathly grip of an alcoholic who needs a company but i would not think it calls for a police complain. so i'm calling bullcrap on that one.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Hold your horses there

Marco has been for the longest time a great asset to many on the North Coast - he still is to those who need computer services

D'Arcy has gotten his life back on track as far as I can tell and is back in the great white North

For the record I've seen him about a day or two after his 'adventure' (whatever it was) and he didn't look very healthy or well at the time. Whatever it was, it wasn't a great experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Read the story. Who did what to whom? I am dazed and confused? Help meeee?

dominican journalism. only last paragraph makes some sense: La denunciante narr? a la Polic?a, que a ella la llevaron a un ?drink?, que est? Los Hatillos, donde all? se tomaron varias cervezas y de ah? se dirigieron con ella a un hotel ubicado en la calle A del indicado distrito, donde amaneci? con un tal Petro, dej?ndola libre a las 7:00 de la ma?ana del domingo y d?ndole 100 pesos para que se fuera en una guagua.