Why do the Dominican people have one of the highest amount of single -mother families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mm530

Dec 28, 2014
I read this somewhere and was wondering what were some of the factors affecting this sad statistic ?

Why is it so prevalent ?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Young women love being single mothers, it's a fashion. Sounds silly right, but it is totally true. Young fathers would rather be playing on his motorbike or working in the colmado than being with his son.

In reality the stats wohld read single grandmas parenting grandkids. Even the mothers can't be bothered with them once they get to naughty age, about 3.

Fukcing hopelessly stupid, no morals, no understanding of anything worthwhile. Selfish, careless, ignorant and generally a seriously terrible social boundary. Thats why these feckers will always be fecked. Gutter scum or the majority.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
because they are not responsible.
because they dont plan their future.

They dont even know what responsible means man, and future, what like this afternoon?

Sit down with a gutter rat mother one day and have that conversation, you will be amazed at how the even manage to tie shoe laces. Dum azz spunk bucket ho's are frontline child abusers and then walk away after a couple of years.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
because women here cannot keep their legs closed and allow anyone to bust a nekkid nut in their crotch clam.

i know this gal here, decent education, middle high class family, good job. yet recently she gave birth to a kid of good for nothing halfwit who spilled his seed left right and centre and has several kids, with different women. and just last week another contender to his wallet showed up on their doorstep claiming alimony. i just know this gal thinks she scored fcuking gold because her man may be screwing every snatch within the reach of his baby making bazooka but at the end of the day he lives with her. i don't even call her by the name, i just say "future single mother".

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
You've really got to ask yourself more interestingly, WTF are all these women doing coming to a nation known for being useless, and the men being even more useless at being men. Foreign women comming and latching onto deadbeat duminicum, making a baby and expecting a family unit out of it make me ponder on why there are not mentak health restrictions enforced on single women and what they expect/believe.

There are no, well few who got lucky. The only 2 I know are from the site.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
You've really got to ask yourself more interestingly, WTF are all these women doing coming to a nation known for being useless, and the men being even more useless at being men. Foreign women comming and latching onto deadbeat duminicum, making a baby and expecting a family unit out of it make me ponder on why there are not mentak health restrictions enforced on single women and what they expect/believe.

There are no, well few who got lucky. The only 2 I know are from the site.

Are you still with your Dominicana?

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
thats what i am talking about. it is charming - country built on chaos, with no rules at al..especially when you compare it with moderated, regulated and surveiled countries like those from UE - and especially UK.
but they (Dominicans) pay for their mentality..in the future....
They dont even know what responsible means man, and future, what like this afternoon?

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
From what I've seen the community functions perfectly well like this. There is a community and familial responsibility
which is accepted as normal. Children are seen as an important part of life here, not some financial burden as in so-called developed countries.
The illusion of happy family life as presented on our western commercials is not considered a requirement and children here are celebrated,with or without wedlock.

I see the kids going to and from school, coming for baseball games, playing on the street and generally being pretty much kids.
This is unlike the community of fear and overprotection now engendered in our "first world".

In a small, sleepy town in Florida not so long ago I watched as armed school crossing wardens herded kids along.
I did find that quite astonishing.

I could not imagine deciding to make my life in a country which so many here seem to denigrate,judge by other principles and hate...

Baffles me completely...

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
A Dominican guy explained it to me this way....."they rather lay on their back than work".....
I was at my favorite bar, musing about the possibility of being a father to a beautiful Dominican daughter, to a buddy ( I had just met an adorable little girl of one of the employees).
A very young lady overheard my conversation ( who does not know me ) and volunteered to be the mother....

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Well for one its a predominate Catholic country and birth control is a big no no. Secondly most young Dominican women have a genitic fault that makes them want fat, old obnoxious, rude white guys as partners. Third these fat white guys are like beach dogs and need to have children with every thing they sleep with and do not look after these kids.
The other thing you really want to look at more closely is that most young Dominican women do not raise there children. There mothers do. This creates a unique culture that makes these young women even more irresponsible.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Well for one its a predominate Catholic country and birth control is a big no no. Secondly most young Dominican women have a genitic fault that makes them want fat, old obnoxious, rude white guys as partners. Third these fat white guys are like beach dogs and need to have children with every thing they sleep with and do not look after these kids.
The other thing you really want to look at more closely is that most young Dominican women do not raise there children. There mothers do. This creates a unique culture that makes these young women even more irresponsible.

Nah, it's because Dominican kids are seriously cute, so it's like having your own living doll. All of Latin America has a huge issue with single parent families. The Dominican republic doesn't even come close to Mexico in terms of percentage or actual numbers.

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
After the Haiti invasion where these women were impregnated by force by foreign invaders I say let them do what they want with the gringos.

If the color scale voluntarily shifts a little blanco as a result, so be it.

If the answer is "Haitian Dad" I don't want to know what the question was.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Maybe it is the "old" thought process.. I need to have his baby in order to "keep" him. Doesn't matter how many kids a guy has, she just thinks with her things will be different. Sometimes Dominicans (some not all) have a way of rationalizing a situation no matter how bad of an idea it may be to make it in their mind the best idea.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Nah, it's because Dominican kids are seriously cute, so it's like having your own living doll. All of Latin America has a huge issue with single parent families. The Dominican republic doesn't even come close to Mexico in terms of percentage or actual numbers.

Do you have actual numbers? Curious
I understand this is a problem in the DR but was wondering how it differs from other Caribbean and Latin countries.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Would it be possible because the other countries hand out condomns to juveniles and subsidize abortions for said all the while pontificating about 'responsibility"?

Of course.

It is possible for a gringos to use "critical thinking". I think not as logic evades them. How else does one explain rejection of scientific and legal definitions all the while claiming telling children to have sex and use condomns or get abortions instead of having no sex at all is somehow responsible???

Last edited:

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
I read this somewhere and was wondering what were some of the factors affecting this sad statistic ?

Why is it so prevalent ?

This is very similar to the US and Canada having the higher divorce rate when
compare to any first world country.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005

A post from someone who only knows tourist towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.