Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: looking for property for sale in Casa Linda

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default looking for property for sale in Casa Linda

    I...am looking to buy a property in casa linda I prefer a better deal than the new builds they are offering .

  2. #2
    99.9% Regular User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,925
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Get a real estate agent.

  3. #3
    *** Sin Bin ***
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    868
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Never pay retail, Labinsky.

  4. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Everything is for sale in this country

  5. #5
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,965
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why Casa Linda?

    Lindsey

  6. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dominicanlabinsky View Post
    I...am looking to buy a property in casa linda I prefer a better deal than the new builds they are offering .
    how much are you willing to pay

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hire a real estate agent, because he knows the real estate market rate and criteria. Tell him your requirements for the house, including how much you want to pay, what type of house you want to buy 1 BHK or 2 BHK, select the particular location in Casa linda. He'll definitely help you and give you what you are looking for!

  8. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    634
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marekstachura View Post
    Hire a real estate agent, because he knows the real estate market rate and criteria. Tell him your requirements for the house, including how much you want to pay, what type of house you want to buy 1 BHK or 2 BHK, select the particular location in Casa linda. He'll definitely help you and give you what you are looking for!
    Tell me, which area of Casa Linda do you prefer? Who is your favorite agent? Do you have any experience with the houses that have boilers for heat as opposed to electrical heating?

  9. Likes AlterEgo liked this post
  10. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    24,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    Tell me, which area of Casa Linda do you prefer? Who is your favorite agent? Do you have any experience with the houses that have boilers for heat as opposed to electrical heating?
    Or just solar heating... jeje.

    To the OP, I can ask some people who live there if they know of any for sale, if you like.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •