looking for property for sale in Casa Linda

Marekstachura

Jul 4, 2017
Hire a real estate agent, because he knows the real estate market rate and criteria. Tell him your requirements for the house, including how much you want to pay, what type of house you want to buy 1 BHK or 2 BHK, select the particular location in Casa linda. He'll definitely help you and give you what you are looking for!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Hire a real estate agent, because he knows the real estate market rate and criteria. Tell him your requirements for the house, including how much you want to pay, what type of house you want to buy 1 BHK or 2 BHK, select the particular location in Casa linda. He'll definitely help you and give you what you are looking for!

Tell me, which area of Casa Linda do you prefer? Who is your favorite agent? Do you have any experience with the houses that have boilers for heat as opposed to electrical heating?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Tell me, which area of Casa Linda do you prefer? Who is your favorite agent? Do you have any experience with the houses that have boilers for heat as opposed to electrical heating?

Or just solar heating... jeje.

To the OP, I can ask some people who live there if they know of any for sale, if you like.