Yes, I Do.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Saw this on the news and did not make the obvious Dominicana connecton. Who does not like a wedding, they just got out of hand. Look at all the money she saved on divorce lawyer charges. Her newspaper pictures were not nearly as flattering as her baby doll poses. She was not so cheerful being led off to jail. Some one must have dropped a dime.

Aug 6, 2006
Judging from the names of her various husbands, it seems likely that she was marrying these guys so they could stay in the country for a fee.

Apr 7, 2014
Yea, looks like it was an immigration scam. Now if she was born in the US she may just get prison. But if she was born in DR she may get prison and deportation. And she is a bit old to be competing with these women out here.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The department of homeland security did the investigations.
That b*tch was getting paid to marry terrorist. Some of those husbands were on the terrorist watch list.
Disgusting! Plus she is still posting pictures on her FB page like she is the hottest thing on earth.
Typical chopa prostitute.

Aug 6, 2006
It seems to me that if she was marrying all these dudes for money, her age and appearance were probably less of an appeal than her offer to charge less than other women in the same racket.
I doubt that she cared much one way or another if these guys were terrorists. If they were, it was not her fault they were already living in the US.

We should regard her FB photos as advertising. LOTS of inferior products advertise themselves as the best.
Whether or not she is a prostitute has not been established. What she clearly is is best described as a con artist. As a mere prostitute, she threatens no one, really. If she helped any terrorist avoid arrest or deportation, she could present a danger to more than just the sorry dudes she bilked.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The news story I saw said that she was marrying foreigners so they could get green cards. One year she married 6 of them. Big money in that.

They said that Immigration was the first to catch the pattern, as the men's applications crossed.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Hard to believe that one woman could attract 10 visually impaired men. What a mutt.

Aug 6, 2006
Again, I do not think that these men married her for her looks. She almost certainly presented herself as a American citizen who could serve to get them resident status if they married her. And she charged them for marrying them.

Last I heard, in 2004, the going price for one of these marriages was $5000. $2500 up front and $2500 when the husband got his work permit.

The woman this was proposed to, a friend of a friend I never personally met, did not go through with the deal.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I hope she does long hard time aiding a terrorist. She needs to made an example of.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
The news story I saw said that she was marrying foreigners so they could get green cards. One year she married 6 of them. Big money in that.

They said that Immigration was the first to catch the pattern, as the men's applications crossed.

How stupid could she be,,ok let me rephrase that, did she really think USCIS would not catch this? I mean they are slow sometimes but eventually they get it. And if your going to be doing these types of things does one not have sense enough to stay off of Facebook and not post about your "love life". Maybe jail time is not the only thing she should be worried about. She may have crossed the wrong people.

Apr 7, 2014
Again, I do not think that these men married her for her looks. She almost certainly presented herself as a American citizen who could serve to get them resident status if they married her. And she charged them for marrying them.

Last I heard, in 2004, the going price for one of these marriages was $5000. $2500 up front and $2500 when the husband got his work permit.

The woman this was proposed to, a friend of a friend I never personally met, did not go through with the deal.
Her problema es esta: The term "aggravated misdemeanor" is what the Justice Department uses to revoke the citizenship of naturalized immigrants. Its a catch-all. It can mean whatever they want it to mean. So if she naturalized as a teen she may be in real hot water.