German Man Assaulted in Puerto Plata Parking Lot

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Yep .... we are totally safe here. How bad is it when dudes are getting popped in a Walmart parking lot ? This guy probably went to the bank to contribute to the moribund local economy and one of the employees tipped someone off.

Paradise lost !!

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
I feel that there is much more to this story than has been written so far .

What more is there to say ? A guy went about day to day activities and was killed in supposedly safe public location.

Paradise lost

Neargale

Jul 4, 2013
I was there 1 hour ago. There is still lots of blood on the ground. I guess they don't believe in cleaning it up!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there are security guards in la sirena parking. i see them in front of the store. they also had guards at entry/exit but not anymore.

edited to add: http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias...iero-alemn-durante-atraco-parqueo-tienda.html
it looks like he was on his way to the bank in la sirena. makes me think that he could have been followed or watched, if this was a part of his routine. and that he was not a random victim but he was picked because someone knew he had money with him.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
I have not seen guards at the La Sirena POP parking entries and exits indeed when I was there.

Easy for a quick hit if you know exactly who is comming out with money.. Some inside job perhaps..

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I miss the question if he has / had a Dominican novia or wife... in that case... ya know... :cool:

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Sorry to hear he passed. I've always seen security as La Sirena, and wonder what happened here.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
What more is there to say ? A guy went about day to day activities and was killed in supposedly safe public location.

Paradise lost

You are too impatient ,,soon we will here that he was not the only person that knew he had a large deposit to make .. thousands of people in this country make deposits of cash into various banks without problems,,,shop keepers especially and have no trouble yet this man was targeted. why ?? There has to be a reason because I do not believe that he was a random target .