problem solved

Irie

Aug 15, 2014
After registering some time back and not posting, I've started poking around here again and have found a few tidbits of good info dispersed amongst the 'other fun' that goes on here. Unfortunately for some reason or another, I haven't been able to post and only the technically savvy have been able to rectify.

Many thanks to my amigo JD for the assistance and Alterego for pursuing this problem. It looks like all is good now.

Thanks again to many of you and the little things I've picked up so far.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
After registering some time back and not posting, I've started poking around here again and have found a few tidbits of good info dispersed amongst the 'other fun' that goes on here. Unfortunately for some reason or another, I haven't been able to post and only the technically savvy have been able to rectify.

Many thanks to my amigo JD for the assistance and Alterego for pursuing this problem. It looks like all is good now.

Thanks again to many of you and the little things I've picked up so far.

as a Jamaican, i would like to know why you chose that handle.

Irie

Aug 15, 2014
Long story......but Jamaica was an 'oldie but a goodie' back in my early days of Caribbean travel. Great place but life has marched on since then and the handle just stuck with me.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Long story......but Jamaica was an 'oldie but a goodie' back in my early days of Caribbean travel. Great place but life has marched on since then and the handle just stuck with me.

all right, my yute. no problem.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Yes! I always thought it was Eye-ree but a friend tried to convince me it was Ah-rye.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Yes! I always thought it was Eye-ree but a friend tried to convince me it was Ah-rye.

I would have said Ear-Ree, as in the Great Lake and town in PA. A rose by any other name.....

Welcome aboard irie, glad to have you here. Any friend of JD's.. and all that....

Irie

Aug 15, 2014
I would have said Ear-Ree, as in the Great Lake and town in PA. A rose by any other name.....

Welcome aboard irie, glad to have you here. Any friend of JD's.. and all that....

You're not alone. Most who only knew me by my handle do the ear-ree thing. That's okay though........most don't get my real first name until the third try. :)

Glad to be here and many thanks again for your assistance.