Dr1.com **** You

S

SDQ

Samana member is a good friend of me, he tells me that...

now he have changed the e-mail adress from info@samana.nl.nu forwarded to robert@dr1.com

Do you like thit ROBERT

Edited by DR1 / SDQ

So you all no, this guy (ROBERT) has been constantly spamming DR1.
He has been asked several times to stop and just ignores the warnings. (he never ask Samana member)

Feel free to spam his email address :)

info@samana.nl.nu ---->>> forwarded to robert@dr1.com

Chello BroadBand N.V.

PS. www.DominicanRepublic.com is better

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Gee, rob, you made him mad. Guess he doesn't like SPAM either.

Isn't it maybe illegal for them to forward their email to you? At least their ISP (assuming they are not their own) should be interested.

BTW, I guess I better not email them anymore since it'll just go to you. Let me know if you need more sent to a new address...I think all of us would be more than happy to send them more "love letters".

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
First you ask politely, then you ask again, then you warn them etc etc.

Eventually you have to take action and stop people spamming your site.
I must have deleted 20-30 blatant spams from this site.

I maybe wrong, but wasn't this the same guy that ripped all the content from another site?

One good thing, looks like the naughty word function works :)

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
Good for you, Rob. If they don't abide by the rules, give them the boot. I've been doing the same. It may be unpopular, but I, too, am not going to put up with this kind of BS. It's just not necessary.

Yes, this is the same guy that I had to threaten with legal action and also contacted his server. It was after I lodged the complaint that he started deleting all the material he stole from us. And just several weeks ago, we found still more of our material on his site, which he did delete right away once we called his attention to it.

His friends continue to spam the Samana.Net Forum and I continue to delete it. It's so childish, don't you agree?