Will Danilo be able to run again?

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Silent Gasbag

Danilo showed good behaviour and democratic decency, he abstained from voting.

But LF voted....

....for himself.

Hablador_silent_zpskclazxvv.png

It looks like the 'lion' is not amused... :laugh:

http://acento.com.do/2015/politica/...lastaron-danilo-confirmo-es-el-lider-del-pld/

donP

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
there is something severely maladjusted in the mind of Leonel.

Social resentment, is the name of that malady. Growing up a bastard in severely conservative atmosphere (at the time), must have contributed a lot in the character formation of that individual.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Maybe once it is settled that Fernandez or his wife will not be the next president they can get to serious criminal prosecutions of these bastards.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Social resentment, is the name of that malady. Growing up a bastard in severely conservative atmosphere (at the time), must have contributed a lot in the character formation of that individual.

Snake, you know the nuances way better than i do, but it is obvious that this guy is not a well person, and it is time for him to slip into darkness.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Worth Revisiting

[video=youtube;QwOAJ39L5Rk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwOAJ39L5Rk[/video]

"Republica Mojiganga..." :laugh:

Definitions of mojiganga

noun

Fiesta en la que los participantes llevaban disfraces o m?scaras grotescas, especialmente de animales.

Obra de teatro muy breve, especialmente la que se representaba en el Siglo de Oro en los entreactos de las comedias, en la que interven?an personajes rid?culos o extravagantes para provocar la risa del espectador.

Cosa o hecho rid?culo con el que una persona se burla de otra.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
'Hablador'

Maybe once it is settled that Fernandez or his wife will not be the next president they can get to serious criminal prosecutions of these bastards.

Never will they be prosecuted. Unfortunately.

I regard both as extremely power and money greedy, very much distinct from the people.
LF is only popular with his 'botellas'.
People call him 'hablador'and that is putting it nicely.

donP

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
Snake, you know the nuances way better than i do, but it is obvious that this guy is not a well person, and it is time for him to slip into darkness.

By the way, it's heavily rumoured on the social media that his real father is Juan Marichal.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Why?
Does he have a great fastball???

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Leonel" spoke at my son's graduation from the Univ.of Massachusetts ln Boston when he was President of the DR.

I wanted to stand up and yell,.............."Se Fue La Luz" to make him feel at home.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
is that true should danilo want to run, he would automatically become a candidate of PLD, as a ruling president?